Hi all,

I just bought a black trackball from DealsiShop.com for my 9000 and I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the products that this company sells. Also, I bought from this company because I've read, and heard, too many bad reports on Truesupplier and cnn.cn. I tried this company (for the first time) to see how its service and products were.

Where do you guys buy your Bold 9000 parts from? (bezels, housing, trackballs, etc.) How were the parts/customer service? Who do you think is the best?

Thanks.
    06-14-10 12:58 AM
    I have bought items for my 8310, 9000 8900 and 9700 from them and have never
    been dissatisfied.

The quality is excellent, the customer service is top notch. They went out of their
    way for me twice and one of those times was my error. AND they have the best
    turnaround time for us North American users, hands down.

DealsIShop is the first site i look to and usually where I purchase from.
    06-14-10 01:43 AM
    Looks like I chose the right company!
    06-14-10 01:54 AM
    Hi all,

I just bought a black trackball from DealsiShop.com for my 9000 and I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the products that this company sells. Also, I bought from this company because I've read, and heard, too many bad reports on Truesupplier and cnn.cn. I tried this company (for the first time) to see how its service and products were.

Where do you guys buy your Bold 9000 parts from? (bezels, housing, trackballs, etc.) How were the parts/customer service? Who do you think is the best?

Thanks.
    I bought all my parts from Truesuppliers, and everything was first class. My Bold is "blacked out" and all parts are good. I also read some horror stories about Truesuppliers, but i took a shot and all is well. Parts fit like a glove, and no problems so far. Good luck with yours.
    06-14-10 07:30 PM
    Thanks, I will let you guys know about my experience with DealsiShop.com once my trackball comes in. Hopefully that'll be soon!
    06-14-10 08:05 PM
    I bought all my parts from Truesuppliers, and everything was first class. My Bold is "blacked out" and all parts are good. I also read some horror stories about Truesuppliers, but i took a shot and all is well. Parts fit like a glove, and no problems so far. Good luck with yours.
    +1

Parts came in as described. Had no problems. Would buy from them again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD