With the bold release just around the corner...I'm trying to get everything ready.

My question is, how does the protective skin thing work exactly? are the pieces glued together? Would I be able to take it off in case I need to send the Bold back for repair or replacement?
    10-22-08 10:56 PM
    You can buy full protection or just a screen protector. Personally, I wouldn't recommend BodyGuardz. I ordered from them and found that their cut of the pieces didn't exactly match my Bold. Their customer service was great...I'll give them that. They were going to check their cut again and did get back to me to let me know they had no plans to change it. They did give me a full refund though.

I've since ordered BestSkinsEver (used them on my Curve and loved 'em). This time though, I just ordered the screen protection. With the Bold and using the BodyGuardz, I found the pieces were hard to apply...especially around the bezel. It also looks like BSE might cover more of the Bold than BodyGuardz (if you get the full protection).

With both, you dip the pieces into a soap/water solution which activates the adhesive and then apply it. They're on there pretty good so if you sent your Bold back for repair or replacement, I wouldn't think you'd want to take the skin off. You wouldn't be able to re-apply it.
    10-22-08 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD