Hey guys I just purchased this case for my 8330 and was wondering if anyone on here has it and what they thought about it.

Body Glove Snap-on Case for Blackberry Curve 8300 8330 - eBay (item 330308670932 end time Feb-27-09 09:38:59 PST)
    02-18-09 02:12 PM
    Sure do. I bought mine about a week ago. I actually like it alot. Has a nice rubbery feel to it so it doesnt slip out of your hands and snaps into the belt clip very firm. Also doesnt spin very easy in the clip either so Im happy with my $14 purchase
    02-18-09 02:14 PM
    Sure do. I bought mine about a week ago. I actually like it alot. Has a nice rubbery feel to it so it doesnt slip out of your hands and snaps into the belt clip very firm. Also doesnt spin very easy in the clip either so Im happy with my $14 purchase
    Sweet! Thanks for the reply!!
    02-18-09 02:19 PM
    Quick question, if I don't want to use the belt clip can I take it off and will there be a little knob remaining in the back or will it be smooth back?
    02-18-09 02:26 PM
    I like this case, keeps the Berry locked and loaded without worrying about it taking any unexpected trips. If you want to remove the belt clip the little knob on the back can be removed and then you have a nice flat sleek case.
    02-18-09 02:34 PM
    Quick question, if I don't want to use the belt clip can I take it off and will there be a little knob remaining in the back or will it be smooth back?
    Mine came with a little piece that sits flush in the hole so the back is perfectly smooth.

I love my bodyglove case, especially the fact that the screen protection is built-in. It's a b---h to remove for a battery pull, though.
    02-18-09 02:38 PM
    How easy is it to open it up and get the berry out? I have not actually seen one in person but I want to get something like this and they are cheap enough etc but I use the cradle and if its h3ll to get it in and out of the case it wont be worth it for me. Lemme know please, I have the 8310 but I suppose the cases are relatively the same
    02-18-09 02:41 PM
    Cool, I can't wait to get it. The only two negatives about this case is 1, battery pulls, and 2 I can't use my charging cradle anymore.
    02-18-09 02:42 PM
    Seems like it'd be a good case, think I'm going to purchase one and see how it goes.
    02-18-09 02:43 PM
    seems a little bulky, is it?
    02-18-09 02:46 PM
    Seems like it'd be a good case, think I'm going to purchase one and see how it goes.
    Its a good price too, I went on the Body Glove website and they have it for $30!! I got it on ebay for $13.50
    Nice, this is one of the better looking cases I've seen, I might have to pick it up. Just got a Curve a few days ago to compliment my pain in the a** Storm lol, so I've been looking for a decent case for it.
    Whatever you buy, get it from ebay. They have great prices on brand new items.
    02-18-09 02:55 PM
    its not too bulky for me. I still throw mine in my pocket once in a while.

As for the belt clip and the knob. You can take the belt clip off and the knob comes out from inside the case. The inside is a velvety type pad so your phone doesnt get scratched up on the back.

Taking it apart isnt hard at all. I have taken it out a few times since I bought the case and it always snaps right back like new.
    02-18-09 03:57 PM
    I guess I will place my order then for one. They look nice, I might check it out in store first but I wont buy it there, I have no issues with ebay
    02-18-09 03:58 PM
    I just switched from the bodyglove case to a leather side holster. Didn't like the bodyglove - made the phone alot bigger and the clip broke on the back of mine. Be careful with it.
    02-18-09 03:59 PM
    I figured for $14 you cant go wrong haha. You could prob sell it for the same if you dont like it.
    02-18-09 04:12 PM
    I just switched from the bodyglove case to a leather side holster. Didn't like the bodyglove - made the phone alot bigger and the clip broke on the back of mine. Be careful with it.
    I actually like the fact that it makes the phone bulkier. I have big hands and when I use my phone sometimes I feel like its going to slip right out of my palms.
    02-18-09 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD