Anyone using this case for their Torch? If so, how do you like it?

-Rich
    11-18-10 11:20 AM
    Lol. Just ordered. If the case is as good as the other BG cases I've used, it will be a good investment. I already have a dents from drops and don't want anymore damage.
    11-18-10 11:32 AM
    Someone post a brief review to cover all the usual suspects as soon as possible.
    Does the case actually stay on...
    Does the bottom lip interfere with the top row of the keyboard or trackpad use.
    Does it interfere with the lock or convenience keys (holding them down, etc).
    Etc...
    11-18-10 01:34 PM
    Someone post a brief review to cover all the usual suspects as soon as possible.
    Etc...
    Posted on here, Papped?
    11-18-10 03:57 PM
    I would imagine the reviews section, maybe with a link to it in this thread. I'm saying someone needs to, not someone already has btw.
    11-18-10 04:07 PM
    Etc...
    i got one of ebay..

fits perfect!
    no interference at all only thing is with the front part of the case its quite flimsy and have already snapped 2 2 more on order lol
    no interference with lock keys or convenience keys.

perfect protection for the torch and with a screen protector included absolute bargain
    11-18-10 04:08 PM
    Ouch, that kinda sucks that the front breaks
    11-18-10 04:18 PM
    i got one of ebay..

fits perfect!
    no interference at all only thing is with the front part of the case its quite flimsy and have already snapped 2 2 more on order lol
    no interference with lock keys or convenience keys.

perfect protection for the torch and with a screen protector included absolute bargain
    Similar issue with my Otterbox Case(using #2). Wife has her Torch in it now. Mine should be here Tuesday. Thanks for posting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-10 05:09 PM
    Defo worth the purchase. Just a cheap one off eBay does the trick perfect. I've dropped the torch and it survived like a treat. Luckily

11-19-10 01:28 PM
    Lol. My wife has had her Torch a few weeks and I've noticed a few chips on the upper left corner. So, to save the Blackberry, she has my Otter case.

11-19-10 01:40 PM
    I just received a cheapo black silcone case that I ordered from Amazon.com $4.20, including shipping. It is designed with a slide rail, like the AGT case, so the top and bottom fit together. The only thing that I don't like is the trackpad slide up is like the slide down problem with the AGT, Outterbox and Casemate (I also tried the Casemate Melody - no good). But even that isn't as bad to me and the top row of the keyboard is not at all impeded. It isn't the best thing in the world, but its better than the Barely There (with the useless top), and the Outterbox and AGT, which have pop top issues also and are so bulky it is insane. All of the cut outs work and the charger plugs in with the case on, which you can't do with the AGT (I didn't try to plug in the charger with the Outterbox). The company is Accessory One. I also ordered a silcone slider design case on Amazon from Accessory Exports (Empire case), it was $6.97 total. The the sides are too thick and/or opening to small to plug in the charger (though I think you could cut it with a razor pretty cleanly), ....not even mad given the cost. The Barely There would be awesome if they had used the slider rail design...SMH. Oh, $4.20 also fits (snuggly) into the leather case that I used from my 8900 which is smaller than a Bold case, so those should work too.
    Last edited by Cdette; 11-19-10 at 08:16 PM.
    11-19-10 07:53 PM
    any picture on this?

- Charles
    11-19-10 10:04 PM
    11-23-10 07:40 PM
    Would you guys say this is worth it over the AGT case?
    debating on which one to get

11-23-10 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD