Hello,

I tried running a search to find this answer, but searching for "body glove" did not produce any helpful results.

I will be getting a Sprint Tour (hopefully later tonight) and wanted to know if the Body Glove Landmark Horizontal Universal Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 has a magnet to support the sleeper function.

Or am I better off by getting the ecolife Element Side Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 that lists support for the sleeper function?

In other words, I would like a good, horizontal case that supports the sleeper function for the Sprint Tour 9630. Preferably, not a leather one.

A final bonus question, does anyone know if any of these horizontal cases will fit a Tour 9630 with a BlackBerry Skin Case for Tour 9630 on??? I know it may seem as overkill for some users, but I really like to keep my devices in good condition.

Thank you for any possible assistance in advance.
    07-11-09 09:20 PM
    Too bad the 4 customers who rated it aren't listed as public or you could ask them!

Maybe we should make products reviews public....
    07-11-09 09:24 PM
    Too bad the 4 customers who rated it aren't listed as public or you could ask them!

Maybe we should make products reviews public....
    Yeah... I think they only rated it but didn't actually review it. But it would have been very helpful of them to do so
    07-11-09 09:28 PM
    Hello,

I tried running a search to find this answer, but searching for "body glove" did not produce any helpful results.

I will be getting a Sprint Tour (hopefully later tonight) and wanted to know if the Body Glove Landmark Horizontal Universal Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 has a magnet to support the sleeper function.

Or am I better off by getting the ecolife Element Side Case for BlackBerry Tour 9630 that lists support for the sleeper function?

In other words, I would like a good, horizontal case that supports the sleeper function for the Sprint Tour 9630. Preferably, not a leather one.

A final bonus question, does anyone know if any of these horizontal cases will fit a Tour 9630 with a BlackBerry Skin Case for Tour 9630 on??? I know it may seem as overkill for some users, but I really like to keep my devices in good condition.

Thank you for any possible assistance in advance.
    I have the stock BB Horizontal case for 9630 Tour.

I can put a skin on the BB and it will fit into the case.
    HOWEVER, it is so tight, that it is inconvenient to take out and out in, so I just use the naked BB with a screen protector when it goes on the BB Horizontal case and the Skin when it goes into my pocket or wherever. The skin goes on and off so easily, it's not a problem.

FWIW, the stock BB Horizontal case is really nice.
    WARNING...if you have a spare-tire, the clip digs into your side a bit. Sorry to say, I found out through personal experience.
    Last edited by Thumb-Berry; 07-13-09 at 01:28 PM.
    07-13-09 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD