Anyone ever use this for there Curve? I just bought one and i like it so fare. It has a hard shell with a rubber coating on the outside and with a Plastic window. It comes with a swivel clip. Well we will see how it holds up.. Take care all......
    12-02-08 01:44 PM
    i prefer the seidio rubberized skin with the holster. the holster has a sleeper magnet on it and your phone faces in to prevent scratches
    12-02-08 02:24 PM
    and i really like it but must admit am a bit worried if i accidently drop it, is the skin enough protection

i had a hard metal case for my old Palm and it came in handy as i did drop it once or twice
    12-02-08 02:57 PM
    I have the BG case. So far, so good. (watch, after I walk away it will fall out and break!) lol
    12-02-08 03:00 PM
    I had that case for about 3 months then it started to strip. That black rubber material is a covering that's over hard clear plastic and will come off in a few months. The plastic screen covering also gets scratched.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 03:23 PM
    I used the regular rubber gel case from the store then after about a 5 weeks I went bare naked bb. I feel it just looks the best this way.

12-02-08 04:03 PM
    this case is armour... my phone still looks brandnew underneath this case. little bulky but worth it.
    12-06-08 04:00 AM
    I had this case, Liked it for 2 hours. Within a day the screen was scratched. within a week it was so scratched I couldn"t see the bottom portion of the screen. To me the biggest problem with it is that the screen is facing out when it is on your hip. Everything you walk past scratches it...
    12-06-08 08:03 PM
    I had one, but having it on a pink phone just didn't look right and it was so bulky. I have a seidio on it now.
    12-06-08 11:04 PM
    I'm using a screen protector and the leather pocket it comes with one regular days. I use the leather holster made by RIM for more formal occasions. I find the hard rubber cases too bulky for my liking.

12-06-08 11:12 PM
    i am using a blackberry pouch with the sleeper magnet. i have tried a fitted case but i didn't like it because out in the sun i had trouble seeing the screen to much glare from the plastic.
    12-07-08 12:40 AM
    Jerry check out these. Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page. I have no problem with glare

12-07-08 01:17 AM
    I love me body glove case! I've dropped my phone three times and this armor has saved my phone. When I take my phone out it looks brand new. I'm glad I picked it up a few days after I bought my BB. I would suggest everyone get one.

12-07-08 07:51 PM
    Both me and my girlfriend have the Body glove and i put mine on my phone first and noticed it scratched very easily so when i gave her hers (it was birthday present) i told her to keep the plastic film it comes with on and she did and her screen looks a million times better than mine. mine, after having it for almost a week, is all scratched up and hard to see through
    04-06-09 05:13 PM
    I like mine, I have had it about 6 weeks. the screen is a little bit scratched up but not horrible. when I take it off, my phone looks great everywhere except where it wasnt covered! My dh DIDNT like his though. Not sure why.
    04-06-09 05:30 PM
    The BG is nice but the sreen protector needs a screen protector! However, what keeps me using it is the "stand" that is built into the clip. Pull down on the top of the clip and the clip becomes a tripod of sorts. This is cool when I'm at my desk (with peekawho) and can glance over and see what email just came in. Just my $0.02.

04-06-09 05:41 PM
    I've had my black rubber BG with belt attachment for about 6 months. Great protection from drops (several) and adds a small, additional protection from liquids. Strong recommendation.
    04-07-09 08:50 PM
    i went through a several cases that i found on ebay. thus far the bodyglove case is the best. ive had it for 4 months and it still looks new minus some of the scratches on the clear plastic, but hey rather on there than on the phone screen? by far the best cover / case ive had! check ebay out got mine for 13 bucks new~!
    04-07-09 09:12 PM
    I have had my body glove case on my curve for 4 months , i purchased it off ebay for about 15 bucks. The case is the best thing i have ever done for my phone. Several drops , phone still in mint condition.... the screen cover does get a lil scratch'd but think what your bbscreen would look like w/o it.......Get it , you'll be glad you did
    04-07-09 09:48 PM
    I have the bg case and while it makes it thicker about 1" at the thickest point its still a great case and would definately recommend it to anyone. I'd even buy another once this thing is to beat up but that prolly won't be for a long time.

04-07-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD