So I just got the body glove hard case for my 8330. I just put it on and now trying to get it off. How do I get it off? Can't seem to get it off.
    Last edited by aphrodisiac; 06-08-09 at 05:41 PM.
    06-08-09 04:37 PM
    I have this case. Its kinda tricky. Start by the mute button(top left of phone) and pull appart gently. After the first tab pops just work your way around. Its a pretty strong case but you can break it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 05:03 PM
    I have this case. Its kinda tricky. Start by the mute button(top left of phone) and pull appart gently. After the first tab pops just work your way around. Its a pretty strong case but you can break it.

thanks, i'll try it
    06-08-09 05:39 PM
    ...And if you haven't put QuickPull on your phone yet, go ahead and do it. It will make your life easier not having to pull the case off every time you need to do a batt pull.

06-08-09 06:41 PM
    i like the case cause it protects your screen,but it also scratches the top of your bb if you you take it off a lot.quickpull is a must.
    06-08-09 07:25 PM
    the "soft spot" on those is supposed to be the hole around the right conv key opposite the usb port. or would that be the left lol anyways work with the hole around the conv key opposite the usb port.
    06-08-09 07:36 PM
    i like the case cause it protects your screen,but it also scratches the top of your bb if you you take it off a lot.quickpull is a must.
    I use Alt+RightShift+Delete to reboot. I'm pretty sure that's essentially the same thing as quickpull.
    06-08-09 08:57 PM
    I have the same case..I use it during the week for work and then just a leather holster for week-ends..but yeah the Body Glove does stay on pretty well.

JC
    06-08-09 10:12 PM
    yea I use Alt+RightShift+Delete to reboot as well
    Last edited by aphrodisiac; 06-09-09 at 06:32 AM.
    06-09-09 06:20 AM
    I have the same case..I use it during the week for work and then just a leather holster for week-ends..but yeah the Body Glove does stay on pretty well.

JC
    awesome case!!! I take off the case by starting at the mute button and the ear-phone jack...rugged and good grip plus the interchangable clip to smooth back...
    06-09-09 06:36 AM
    only negative is the outside screen gets marked up a lot....but I have dropped my phone a few times and this held up.
    06-09-09 09:45 AM
    I just bought this case yesterday and I couldnt be happier. I have a privacy screen protector under the plastic screen protector, so the screen is extra safe and extra private. The case is very durable, and the phone feels very solid in your hand. Great purchase to protect my curve
    06-09-09 09:48 AM
    I've had my body glove case for about 6 months and like it. I work in the oil field and it is a very VERY dirty environment. I got some sand under the window on the case and it pitted the screen in a few places. Nothing major but a long way from the way a 6 month old phone should look. I would advise a screen protector on the phone as well before you put on the case.
    06-09-09 03:21 PM
    Lol. This case should really have like a little latch on it or something

06-09-09 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD