I'm trying to listen to Panora and/or Slacker through my Bluetooth headset (Plantronix 645) with my BB (8830), but can't get either application to work. I changed the options on both applications to enable Bluetooth. When I open the application, I can no longer hear the music from my phone and I can hear the bluetooth engage (i.e., beeps) as if it recognizes that it is receiving a signal, but the music never comes through the headset.

My bluetooth has been paired with my phone for some time and works fine when making calls. Is there some setting on my bluetooth that I need to make? All of the "services" under the option menu of my bluetooth are checked (eg., headset, handsfree, audio source, etc.)

Let me know if anyone can help me. Thank you!
    09-18-09 01:35 PM
    I'm trying to listen to Panora and/or Slacker through my Bluetooth headset (Plantronix 645) with my BB (8830), but can't get either application to work. I changed the options on both applications to enable Bluetooth. When I open the application, I can no longer hear the music from my phone and I can hear the bluetooth engage (i.e., beeps) as if it recognizes that it is receiving a signal, but the music never comes through the headset.

My bluetooth has been paired with my phone for some time and works fine when making calls. Is there some setting on my bluetooth that I need to make? All of the "services" under the option menu of my bluetooth are checked (eg., headset, handsfree, audio source, etc.)

Let me know if anyone can help me. Thank you!
    You need to enable the bluetooth option in Pandora itself. I don't use Slacker, but I'm guessing it's the same thing.
    09-18-09 02:28 PM
    Thank you for your reply...but, I DID enable the bluetooth option in Pandora.
    09-18-09 02:48 PM
    Thank you for your reply...but, I DID enable the bluetooth option in Pandora.
    Sorry about that. It's been a long day at the office.

I honestly don't know, as Pandora hasn't given me any issues with using bluetooth once I enabled that option.
    09-18-09 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD