Hello,

I am still a fairly new BB user. Had mine about a yr. I work in a newsroom and boss just banned wearing headphones. I was wondering if there was a bluetooth headset out there or even a one-ear headset that I could get so I could still listen to my tunes and my boss could be none the wiser.

Hard to write good copy in a busy newsroom without something to filter it out.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    04-20-08 05:21 PM
    Do a Google, on these two headsets:

Jabra BT8040
    Plantronics Voyager 855

There might be a couple more mono sets, like these, can't remember. But, these two are pretty highly rated from what I've been reading. The Voyager has the option of stereo with another earpiece, as well.
    04-20-08 07:09 PM
    I have the same question and I use the motorola bluetooh H700. when I try to send the music to my bluetooh it says: fail.
    04-20-08 07:27 PM
    I have the same question and I use the motorola bluetooh H700. when I try to send the music to my bluetooh it says: fail.
    You need an A2DP capable headset, to stream music directly from BB to headset. See above headsets
    04-20-08 07:45 PM
    You need an A2DP capable headset, to stream music directly from BB to headset. See above headsets
    Gracias......................
    04-20-08 08:01 PM
    Gracias......................

De nada
    04-20-08 08:08 PM
    I have the jabra bt8040 that i used on my girlfriends pearl.
    05-05-08 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD