Hey everyone,
    So my birthday is coming up and I was thinking I might get some BlueTooth headphones... I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions.... I deally, I would like some headband ones (but smallish, not crazy huge), in the 150 plus tax range.... Any ideas?

Also, anyone who has bluetooth headphones of any kind, how do they work with the BB?

Thanks!
    05-26-08 12:42 PM
    I've got the Motorola S9 stereo headphones. They are pretty small. I generally use them at the gym.

There is probably more discussion on them in some specific threads. Some folks have really liked them and other have had problems.

T-mobile has had them for cheap (I don't know if they are being replaced or discontinued)
    05-26-08 01:30 PM
    Also check out my A2DP thread posted some days ago - in there, I've compared 5 stereo headphones.
    05-26-08 01:43 PM
    Also check out my A2DP thread posted some days ago - in there, I've compared 5 stereo headphones.
    Wow, that looks like a lot of work. Thanks! I've never actually used bluetooth an any device, but I thought headphones would be a good start... I noticed that the big companies (Bose, Sony, etc...) hardly have any, so I have just kind of figured the technology is still pretty shaky... maybe I will just go see if some places will let me try before I buy...

Thanks again for the help...
    05-26-08 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD