I am looking to buy a bluetooth car kit sometime in the near future. Problem is I cant spent too much over $100. I would like to have one that is integrated into the car stereo as well. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Are there any that take advantage of the BB voice application? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    12-09-07 11:22 PM
    i am quite interested in that as well. Any help would be appreciated!
    12-13-07 02:22 PM
    I am looking to buy a bluetooth car kit sometime in the near future. Problem is I cant spent too much over $100. I would like to have one that is integrated into the car stereo as well. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Are there any that take advantage of the BB voice application? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Here's what you do, you take that $100 dollars and buy yourself a really nice hammer to bust the window of the store you want it from.

I don't think this is a cheap buy. You can buy devices/connectors that can go into your AUX input of your stereo...but still I think you have to come up with a bit more than $100.
    12-13-07 02:49 PM
    Forget what I said about the money. I just want to know what a good bluetooth car kit would be.

I have looked at the parrot bluetooth kits that hook up to the stereo but I dont know anyone that uses it. If anyone has any personal experience with parrot that would be helpful. My biggest question is does it work with the built in voice recognition software.

Thanks
    12-31-07 05:56 PM
    the nokia ck-7w is often circa 30 on ebay, combine with a autoleads cable to connect to your stereo, job done!
    03-09-08 07:03 AM
    bear in mind the cable can be about 25 though
    03-09-08 07:04 AM
    Information removed by MOD, post left for user to maintain post count
    Is this allowed???
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 04-28-08 at 03:28 AM. Reason: No it was'nt allowed.
    04-22-08 10:49 PM
    I use the HF 850 and love it. very clear with the pearl.
    05-02-08 09:25 AM
    Check for BlueAnt Supertooth Bluetooth Super Light Speaker. I bought mine on ebay. It cost me $80.00 with the shipping. Seller was in U.S.A. and I am in Canada.
    05-03-08 08:05 AM
    mustang65_jww, you need to keep two things in mind.

1. You get what you pay for.

2. The vehicle stereo has to have the capability for a BT handsfree carkit to be able to integrate to it. Typically, stereos with that will have a little phone icon on the face plate. If yours does not have one, good chances are that you will have to use the external speaker that comes with the installed kits like the Motorola HF 850, 1000, etc. which will mute the stereo when the phone is in use, or settle for one like the Blue Ant mentioned above which clip on the visor.

The CB store has the Moto kits.
    05-03-08 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD