I found this really cheap bluetooth adapter at best buy for $5.99. It is made by Insignia. Basically it plugs into any ipod docking station like the Bose or iHome stations. It then allows me to bluetooth my music from my blackberry to my Bose or iHome. Works GREAT! No delay in the music. Syncing with bluetooth on blackberry was a breeze! So I just ordered me a 8gb memory card from Amazon for $28 and all my music is going on the blackberry and no need for an ipod. Now I just need to decide if I want to buy Flipside or Miutunes for my curve (if anyone has any other recommendations for mp3 players besides these two, please let me know).

This this thing is so cool I bought one for home and one for work and two more for the kids so the can link their Sony Walkman phones to their iHomes.

Anyway, just thought I would share the info.

Chris

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 12:00 AM
    Do you know if this adapter will work on an 8130 Pearl? My ipod is dead & this sounds like it would save me the trouble of having to download music to both my phone & to a new ipod.
    Kat

08-13-08 10:01 AM
    it works with my husbands pearl. His is an 8100 but that shouldn't make a difference I wouldn't think.
    Chris

08-13-08 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD