i have a blueant q1 and was maybe thinking of getting a new bluetooth... is there anything better? honest opinions appreciated
    01-12-10 01:07 PM
    one of the best bluetooth i have bought there a firewire update that allows you to use the bluetooth headset listening to music on your itouch, blackberry and iphone that have bluetooth on it. Remember this will not work on itouch 1st gen. The feature is called A2DP i beileve. It an expensive but its worth it i paid $129.99 canadian for it on sale. Buying cheap bluetooth is a waste of money they die in like 6 months.
    01-12-10 01:10 PM
    My 2cents - Everyone is going to say the BT they are using is the best. I currently have a Z9i that I love except for the stupid blicking blue LED that lights up the whole vehicle at night when it flashes.

Find one you like, maybe go to a store where you can look and feel first hand and go for it.
    01-12-10 01:10 PM
    My 2cents - Everyone is going to say the BT they are using is the best. I currently have a Z9i that I love except for the stupid blicking blue LED that lights up the whole vehicle at night when it flashes.

Find one you like, maybe go to a store where you can look and feel first hand and go for it.
    Yeah i know i have the V1 it has the same thing so does the q1, not sure about the Jawbone tho. I have a jawbone also but the ear fitment sucks it fells weird in my ear..
    01-12-10 01:12 PM
    The Jawbones' have very tiny LED's that are a lot less noticeable than the BlueAnt's
    01-12-10 01:16 PM
    i assumed everyone would say that theirs is the best... i love my blue ant q1 nothing wrong with it, was just trying to get a feel for what people might have have to say about bluetooth devices!
    01-12-10 01:18 PM
    You do know that on the Q1 you can turn off the blue light!
    01-12-10 07:55 PM
    I just lost my V1 and am Looking at getting the Q1, price isn't something I am worried about, sound quality is, and the V1 was good, but could be better, anyone do the upgrade from a V1 to a Q1 and have some feedback?
    02-04-10 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD