Hello,

New to the forum. I have just got a blackberry torch a got a slide in case for it. When the phone is in the pouch it wont ring! Not sure if the pouch is pressing the centre button and mutes the ringer or becasue its going into power saving mode. Has anyone had this problem and can anyone think of a way round it? It rings when out the pouch! lol I think the case is pressing the centre scroller button which mutes the ringer, is there any way to lock this until i slide it open or disable or move the command from that key?

Any help greatly apreciated.

Regards

Kevin
    12-15-10 02:38 PM
    In your ringer settings make sure the option for when to "play sound" is set to "always", and not just "out of holster". Same goes for every tone in the profile.

Options > Sounds and Ring Tones > Phone Ring Tone
    12-15-10 02:39 PM
    In your ringer settings make sure the option for when to "play sound" is set to "always", and not just "out of holster". Same goes for every tone in the profile.

Options > Sounds and Ring Tones > Phone Ring Tone

THIS.

The holsters for BlackBerries have magnets in them and if they are detected, it can effect the sound effects on your phone. Like the person above said, setting it to Play Sound "Always" will fix that.
    12-15-10 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD