Quick question...anyone try using a BlackBerry Skin with the BlackBerry Synthetic Pocket Pouch?? Since the pouch doesn't cover the entire phone, I was thinking that maybe a +skin configuration was in order.
    07-23-09 01:20 PM
    I have this configuration going on and it still exposes the ear speaker and the camera on the back... then again those aren't covered by the skin.

It is also a VERY tight fit even after breaking it in. The silicon just doesn't like slide well against any other surface.
    07-23-09 03:36 PM
    I started with the VZW version of the skin and the BB holster; it usually required two hands to remove the Tour without taking the holster with it. After learning the OEM skin was thinner, I thought I would give that a try and got one yesterday. It is about half as thin as the VZW one (less padding), and seems to be not as sticky/tacky. It fits into the holster much easier and I can remove it from the holster without turning my belt around like a hula hoop. It doesn't fit as freely as a naked Tour, but big difference from the VZW skin I was using. Hope this helps.
    07-28-09 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD