I'm beginning to think my BB Storm Leather case is evil. I have no problems with my device if it is no where near my case. Once I put it in the case that's when all the odd issues with my phone occur or when I have to do a battery pull once it is retrieved from the case. I think I'm going to go case-less for a while to test this theory.
    03-10-09 12:36 PM
    i have the case, works beautifully
    03-10-09 12:56 PM
    Hmm, I too have a problem with my bb leather case. Almost everytime I go to holster my stormie it wants to take a bite out of it, especially the end button. The holster top-edging is not smooth and will catch the buttons. I almost knocked the button off.
    03-18-09 03:08 AM
    Hmm, I too have a problem with my bb leather case. Almost everytime I go to holster my stormie it wants to take a bite out of it, especially the end button. The holster top-edging is not smooth and will catch the buttons. I almost knocked the button off.
    Is this with the original BB case you get with the Storm ?

Mine works amazing. Was very tight at the begining but now it just slips in like a lubed up fish..

~Joe
    03-18-09 03:43 AM
    I have a leather sleeve for my storm. I love the thing. It helps protect the phone perfectly. wouldn't be able to leave the house without it.
    03-18-09 01:18 PM
    Is this with the original BB case you get with the Storm ?

Mine works amazing. Was very tight at the begining but now it just slips in like a lubed up fish..

~Joe

It's suppose to be the 'oem' one.

Blackberry Source.com - BlackBerry Storm Swivel Holster (Black)

There is a seam with a little extra leather on the inside that catches the buttons if the phone is slid in with the screen facing outwards, ie away from the clip. No one else has this problem??
    03-18-09 02:23 PM
    It's suppose to be the 'oem' one.

Blackberry Source.com - BlackBerry Storm Swivel Holster (Black)

There is a seam with a little extra leather on the inside that catches the buttons if the phone is slid in with the screen facing outwards, ie away from the clip. No one else has this problem??
    I thought they recalled those holsters and came out with an improved version? There were many reports of keys being torn off by them. You might want to mention this to Verizon if you got it from them.
    03-18-09 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD