shop.crackberry.com/igrip-custom-fit-vent-mount/3A78A5844.html

Here is the link I am looking at. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with it, and if it will hold a blackberry storm WITH a silicon case on it. I know it's not a big deal taking it off, I am just a little bit curious.

Thank you in advance for your help! (sorry, not allowed to link yet)
    09-03-09 12:37 AM
    Anyone...?
    11-04-09 07:13 PM
    I am looking to upgrade to the S2 also and have been told that really the only "cover" to work w/ iGrip would be something like the BodyGuarz protective skin....

I've had another smartphone w/ a BodyGuardz skin and since they're so thin, I've never had problem w/ a phone fitting into any cradle or car mount....

BTW, I found another similar vent mount to the iGrip for S2 on accessorygeeks website..... advantage is that it'll rotate between portrait & landscape mode.....neat if ur going to use it w/ GPS installed like i plan to do....
    11-05-09 03:33 PM
    Question - vent mount. Doesn't the berry get hot from the heat coming out? Very tempting to buy one whenever I see it but this makes me concerned.
    11-05-09 04:31 PM
    Had Treo for 5yrs and used a vent mount - never once had to worry about it getting hot from the heat (or cold from AC).... it sits about 3 inches off the vent so there's enough air flow around it & it's truly not blocking the vent....

It always worked so much better than windshield mounts for me..... those fell off.
    11-05-09 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD