Genuine Blackberry Premium Stereo Headset for Storm, Bold, Curve with 3.5mm Jack: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

Are these worth getting? I bought the standards ones you get in the box for 2 but I have a feeling they will just break. I don't want to spend to much on earphones, just something for when I'm listening to music on the way, while at, and on the way back from classes/work, and also so I can answer my phone without taking it out of my pocket.
    01-21-10 02:48 AM
    They aren't worth that much when cnn.cn has em for only $5US, lol. But in any case, they're alright..if you just need a simple set I'm sure you can find ones of equiv. quality for less.
    01-21-10 04:18 AM
    They aren't worth that much when cnn.cn has em for only $5US, lol. But in any case, they're alright..if you just need a simple set I'm sure you can find ones of equiv. quality for less.
    Do you have any recommendations? I bought the standard ones in the box for 2 but they probably won't be permanent, they seem to break easily and they would be my 3rd pair. The seller said my item would be dispatched 1st class today, but they still haven't accepted my money. I love my music but I also get a lot of calls in between which is why I need a microphone one, I guess that's the downside to using only 1 device.

BlackBerry Wired Stereo Headset, 3.5mm - Black: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo
    Last edited by thebbnoob; 01-21-10 at 06:14 AM.
    01-21-10 06:06 AM
    So my standard headset I ordered from Amazon came Friday morning but I've been too busy to try them until now. So as I'm walking to class I try to set up my phone with the wired headset and it doesn't even fit, despite being told it would. I guess I will have to send them back tomorrow morning, I'm still looking for recommendations and headset-less so I can't enjoy my movies and music. I think 7-10 for the standard headset is not worth it so I won't be buying it from a local store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by thebbnoob; 01-26-10 at 03:04 AM.
    01-26-10 03:00 AM
    Do you want earphones or headphones? Sennheiser is always a win.
    01-26-10 04:25 AM
    Do you want earphones or headphones? Sennheiser is always a win.
    Earphones, preferably with a microphone since I'm still deciding whether or not I should buy an iPod Touch.
    01-26-10 10:50 AM
    Sorry, I can't recommend anything, I don't use earphones.
    01-26-10 11:08 AM
    I have these headphones. They have really good sound quality and isolates noise well. The mic is really good too. They're high quality for only $5
    01-26-10 12:34 PM
    I have these headphones. They have really good sound quality and isolates noise well. The mic is really good too. They're high quality for only $5
    So these are worth buying? How are the ear gels? I normally hate the ear gels cause they feel uncomfortable in my ear, the last ones I bought were the standard box ones with a 3.5mm jack. I thought that was what the Storm 2 uses, when it came, it didn't fit so now I'm with earphones I can't use lol. I emailed the person from Amazon asking him, I think he sent the wrong ones.
    01-27-10 04:45 AM
    So these are worth buying? How are the ear gels? I normally hate the ear gels cause they feel uncomfortable in my ear, the last ones I bought were the standard box ones with a 3.5mm jack. I thought that was what the Storm 2 uses, when it came, it didn't fit so now I'm with earphones I can't use lol. I emailed the person from Amazon asking him, I think he sent the wrong ones.
    They come with 3 fits for eargels. I'm sure they'll fit well. They sound great when you listen to music and shut out noise while on phone calls. The mic has a clip that can be attached anywhere to improve quality. And they are pretty durable. As with most headsets, the eargels will pop off easily if you apply enough pressure.
    01-27-10 08:32 AM
    They come with 3 fits for eargels. I'm sure they'll fit well. They sound great when you listen to music and shut out noise while on phone calls. The mic has a clip that can be attached anywhere to improve quality. And they are pretty durable. As with most headsets, the eargels will pop off easily if you apply enough pressure.
    I guess I'll buy them from Amazon then, they will roughly be the same price as the other site once shipping cost is added. These are better than the standard box ones right?
    01-27-10 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD