I have a Verizon Blackberry Storm2 running 5.0. I recently brought the Blackberry Premium Multimedia Headphones w/ remote and the remote is not working with Blackberry media player. Has anyone had this issue. Help.
    11-11-09 09:52 AM
    I'm having the same problem with a storm. I bought the same exact headphones. I thought they were broke so I returned them, same thing happened with the new set. It all happened after I just upgraded to 5.0! Hopefully I can figure this out!
    11-24-09 12:36 AM
    Well I just got mine. Play/Pause button works but the volume and forward/reverse don't work ...
    12-03-09 04:05 PM
    Anyone have a pair that works with their Storm2?
    12-09-09 10:56 PM
    I am also having the same problem. The Play/Pause works, but the Back Forward Volume keys do not work. And thing is this only started when I updated to the Verizon Official 5.0 Update. Worked when my Storm 9530 was 4.7. RIM, come on guys, get this fixed!
    12-15-09 02:27 AM
    I've used my multimedia headset with Bold and Bold2. Was pleased to see it advertised as working with Storm2. I switched providers and went with a Storm2. Very disappointed to find that it no longer does any more than the headset provided with the Storm2. I make use of this ALL of the time. In work, out of work, and working out. Need a fix or any other ideas, please.
    12-21-09 02:28 PM
    GREAT NEWS GUYS AND GALS! If you have Storm1 9530 MTS just released A5.0.0.419 and the Premium Headset DOES work with this! I am starting a new thread to let everyone know!
    12-22-09 01:26 AM
    Could somebody be so kind and measure there premium headset for me, I can't find the specs anywhere. I'm just afraid it may be to long.

Thanks.
    12-22-09 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD