Sorry if this doesn't belong here, but which do you recommend more? I like the holster pouch because I can easily slip the Tour back into the case and it will put it to standby. I just ordered the Otterbox Commuter a couple of days ago and although that wont put it to standby automatically, it's obvious it has better protection against everything, however the keyboard an screen is fully exposed unlike the pouch. What do you guys recommend?
    05-13-10 04:01 PM
    Otterbox Defender case hands down.
    05-13-10 04:27 PM
    Otterbox is nice but its too bulky to me. I prefer a body glove case

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 05:08 PM
    I have both the Defender and Commuter. Haven't used the Defender in months. Too bulky. The Commuter offers enough protection for what I do, but I really miss having a holster. Wish they would make one. Or better yet, I wish my Commuter fit in my Seidio Snap holster. That was a sweet holster. Too bad the Seidio case itself shattered when I dropped it 3 days after I bought it...

05-13-10 09:28 PM
    Commuter + OEM Bold 9000 holster = WIN. Best of both worlds, and it's how I carry my 9700. They are like $6 on Amazon. If you know anyone with a 9000, give it a try. If they don't use their holster, offer to buy it. I got mine free that way.

05-13-10 10:39 PM
    When my Tour's not in an OtterBox Defender it's in an OtterBox Commuter and it will fit in the stock holster. While the Tour's in the Commuter, I always use the stock holster and once it's broke-in the magnetic latch even closes! At first it's a tight fit, but after a few days it gets better!
    05-14-10 01:17 AM
    I hated to give up the original holster for my tour, as It was very nice. I have since purchased an Otterbox Commuter which I enjoy just as much or more. It is very sturdy, comes with a screen cover, and effectively protects the phone. Also, it is not overly bulky and still fits in a pocket easily. It even can be jammed into the original holster to some extent.

05-14-10 05:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD