I know we are all in love with our blackberries, and want to coddle them in warm swathe. But, I tend to get harried, in a rush, and just toss my cell/smartphone in a pocket, and go.

With past cell phones, I have had a tendency simply to stuff them in my front jeans pocket, or even rear pocket or just stuff them in a compartment in my backpack. Sure, they get nicked up badly, but functionality has never been effected.

How many of you go au naturale with your curves? And, how well are they holding up?
    05-11-08 09:05 PM
    i like the way it looks and feels au naturale but my pearl always has a silicone skin on it...i should get my curve tomorrow and that will be without a skin for a few days but theyre on the way! try a skin for it...they keep it protected and it doesnt add bulk to the phone, you can still slide it in your pocket!
    05-11-08 09:10 PM
    I use the OEM case that was included. Im still looking for something slim to fit in my inside jacket pocket.
    05-11-08 09:16 PM
    I go bareback (except for my InvisiShield screen protector) with the Curve in my front pocket every day. It does make me a little nervous only because of the lint-in-the-trackball factor. So, I have a can of compressed air at home and in the office and every few days I give the phone a blast of fresh air.

I've been doing this all the way back to the days of the 8703 and (knock on wood) have never had a problem, scratch or any issues.
    05-11-08 09:18 PM
    I don't mean to offend anyone, but part of my desire to go holster-less is image-related. Holsters (to me anyway) positively scream "soccer-dad" and "dorky office exec". I love the curve, but I tend to view myself more as a hippie (with a 9 to 5 who likes to check emails and text on a qwerty and have excellent call quality) slash flower child.

I hope that helps.
    05-11-08 09:25 PM
    I've been looking into Invisible Shield full body protection and from what I've seen so far I'm impressed. There are some good stress test videos on YouTube that are pretty impressive. That may be a good option for you.
    05-11-08 09:29 PM
    I use the case that came in the box.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 09:42 PM
    I have been using the slip case that came with the curve, and have my invisible coming this week.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-08 09:52 PM
    no case for me. They went to a lot of trouble to make the thing thin and lightweight so why would I want to make it bulkier. I have the monthly insurance and just slip the thing in my pocket.
    05-11-08 09:53 PM
    Yes, I've seen some other people do the same. These guys wear baggy jeans and dockers with pleats. Not very fashion forward, but still, it fits.
    05-17-08 12:32 PM
    I'm getting my Best Skin Ever this week. But for the past week I haven't been using a case and no scratches for me yet (and I'm pretty rough on phones)
    05-17-08 02:37 PM
    I use a hard shell clear case. It irritates me when people just carry their phones around without at least a skin.
    05-17-08 03:08 PM
    Watch the vid on the BSE site and read their installation pdf.

Lastly make sure that you fit the BSE in good daylight and that your hands are grease free - this sounds like ER.

I've done three of 'em so far and they all came out fine.
    05-17-08 03:11 PM
    I've been looking into Invisible Shield full body protection and from what I've seen so far I'm impressed. There are some good stress test videos on YouTube that are pretty impressive. That may be a good option for you.
    I agree....I have InvisibleShield full body protection and love it...My phones completely scratch free....
    05-17-08 03:16 PM
    Mine's naked as the day it was born. I carry it in my pants pocket but try to keep keys, etc in the other pocket.
    05-17-08 03:25 PM
    I just use the case it came with. Im searching for a good screen protector and case though
    05-17-08 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD