i've had my blackberry curve 8330 for a few weeks now. i want to get a protective case for it but i'm having trouble deciding what to get. i've always had the clip style holsters but they don't offer any protection. otterbox has a nice setup that is a thick rubber sleeve that has a holster as well but it won't work with an extended life battery. i called them to varify. i don't really like pouches. silicone sleeves are okay but i would destroy one of those in a few weeks and again, i haven't seen one that will work with the extended life battery.
    my question is what do y'all use? maybe post a picture or two, where ya got it, how much, and how you like it.

thanks in advance
    09-02-09 09:43 AM
    I use a silicone case and i love it. but as you said that won't work with your extended battery. i got mine at a local mall here in GA..have you tried going to a store and see if they have them and trying it on your phone?
    09-02-09 09:51 AM
    The CB accessories store has tons of accessories.....check it out for your device......not to be a fanboi but I buy EVERYTHING form my 5 BB's from CB........they deliver fast and prices are better than the mall.....sedi .....think seido or body glove
    09-02-09 09:58 AM
    Mine is what my avatar is...a hard case. Has really worked for a few drops the phone has gone thru since I've had it, too. Probably not an option for an extended battery though.
    09-02-09 11:11 AM