More proof that RIM still has its mojo. I'm using an OEM hard case for my torch 9810. It's slim, fits the Torch perfectly, and looks great with an embossed BB logo on the back and nice ribbed detailing there too. I've used the casemate Barely There case (it's still on the torch I gave to my son) but this one is so much nicer. I bought it at a Bell Mobility store today. I was quite surprised to see that there seem to be a lot more BlackBerry branded accessories on the shelf than there used to be. It's good to see

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-11 06:21 PM
    Be nice if they made one in white.
    10-02-11 07:02 PM
    Any evidence of radio interference? How well does it tuck up against the screen and how much does it take from access the the QUERTY row of the physical keyboard?

More proof that RIM still has its mojo. I'm using an OEM hard case for my torch 9810. It's slim, fits the Torch perfectly, and looks great with an embossed BB logo on the back and nice ribbed detailing there too. I've used the casemate Barely There case (it's still on the torch I gave to my son) but this one is so much nicer. I bought it at a Bell Mobility store today. I was quite surprised to see that there seem to be a lot more BlackBerry branded accessories on the shelf than there used to be. It's good to see

10-02-11 09:26 PM
    It doesn't add very much bulk at all...certainly dooesn't protrude from the screen. I haven't had any reception issues w/ my Casemate plastic hardshell case and I don't expect to have any w/ this one. Unlike the Casemate (and also the OtterBox) the keyboard is easily accessible w/ only a miniscule bit less access to the top row of keys. Svelte.

10-02-11 09:32 PM
    this is the slimmest Torch case out there. Barely adds any bulk and does not interfere with the top row keys or the trackpad like others. It protrudes about 1mm from the screen.
    10-03-11 11:26 AM
    does the case allow you to use a horzional charging stand. I had a Sedio case ,but it doesn't fit into the charging stand so I took it off.
    10-03-11 03:29 PM
    does the case allow you to use a horzional charging stand. I had a Sedio case ,but it doesn't fit into the charging stand so I took it off.
    No, the Torch won't fit in the stand with the BB hard case on. It didn't with the Casemate brand either. That said, the BB-brand case pops off a lot easier than the Casemate one did.
    10-03-11 05:20 PM
    I got one but have removed it since it does fit in the OEM charging pod or leather holster.
    10-04-11 05:30 AM
    I will definitely put it back on once the holster is solved. i just wish the OEM equipment like charging pods would take into account the OEM hard case.
    10-04-11 05:33 AM
    I got one but have removed it since it does fit in the OEM charging pod or leather holster.

The 9810 with OEM case fits in the leather holster. Its. A lil tight but it fits.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    10-04-11 11:41 AM
    any pictures?
    10-04-11 12:30 PM
    any pictures?
    Pics in this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ry-com-649272/
    10-04-11 01:02 PM
    It is more than a little tight in the OEM leather holster.
    10-04-11 05:14 PM
    It is more than a little tight in the OEM leather holster.
    get a different holster. the one from Bold 9000 works great. as well as some others, such as the Storm or even the 8300 series Curve.
    10-04-11 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD