Just curious to see if anyone has swapped out the bezel on their bold, im not a big fan of the metal and curious to see what it would look like with a black one on. of you ebay blackberry bold frame the first result is what im talking about, i just cant post links yet
    04-14-09 09:33 PM
    04-14-09 09:39 PM
    Just curious to see if anyone has swapped out the bezel on their bold, im not a big fan of the metal and curious to see what it would look like with a black one on. of you ebay blackberry bold frame the first result is what im talking about, i just cant post links yet
    I'm waiting on my bezel from ebay. I'm getting the all black plastic mold.(Not painted) My buddy bought a painted one and the results were not good. I'll post pics when I complete it. I'm changing the trackball as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-15-09 12:30 PM
    Thanks for the replies, let me know how that goes
    04-16-09 03:35 AM
    i changed mine several times....
    it is very simple... but u need a lot of patience to do it.. do rush, otherwise you could break your lcd. in fact, there is a video on youtube showing how u could change them.
    04-18-09 02:33 AM
    Its very easy to do...Took me less then 5 minutes to completely dissemble..
    04-18-09 11:55 AM
    I just got my black bezel from GSM4World. I know it looks easy, and I probably could do it myself, but I'm scared. So, I'm letting a local BB repair shop do it for me. I know...
    04-18-09 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD