So in the near future I plan on purchasing a Bold 9780 and Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones (Very Expensive Headphones!) but Im seeing mixed thoughts on the compatibility. Some say Beats work with Blackberrys, others say they dont. Ive used iBeats with my 8520 and had problems, I had to work the Earbuds around for then to work. I though it was because "iBeats" were made for "iPhones" (lol you see how it goes together) So I want to give the Brand another chance, so do yall think I should? And please share your storys with "what device?" and "what product?" ("they worked" or "they didnt")

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-11 08:03 AM
    You should be fine, I used Beats Pro with my Bold 9000 and Torch 9800, I didn't discover any problems.

P. S. Make sure you buy the head phones from a trusted source, there are a lot of fakes floating around. My friend paid 200 for a pair, and it was fake.
    drakesaliasonline likes this.
    03-10-11 08:42 AM
    200 for a fake?

What a thing.....
    03-10-11 12:22 PM
    You should be fine, I used Beats Pro with my Bold 9000 and Torch 9800, I didn't discover any problems.

P. S. Make sure you buy the head phones from a trusted source, there are a lot of fakes floating around. My friend paid 200 for a pair, and it was fake.
    Thank you for your feedback! hopefully when I make my purchases I have the same success as you.
    03-10-11 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD