Hi everyone today i bought a new bold 9650 & i wont to ask you if is necessary to buy case for it "please tell me the best case in market if i should"
    Thank's for answer.
    05-18-11 05:18 AM
    I use the Seidio spring clip holster...no case because i love how think the bb is without it. seidionline.com is where you can look at it, and the have case/holster combos you can look into too.
    05-18-11 07:47 AM
    Otterbox Commuter.
    It may seem big, but you can also get an extended battery and use the Case with it.
    05-18-11 07:48 AM
    +1 for the Otterbox Commuter. I use it with the Seidio spring clip holster. Great combination.
    05-18-11 09:42 AM
    Hi everyone today i bought a new bold 9650 & i wont to ask you if is necessary to buy case for it "please tell me the best case in market if i should"
    Thank's for answer.
    It is not necessary to buy a case. I currently have a Phantom Skinz on mine and that's it.

If you want a case, try an Otterbox Defender or Commuter. It's hard to say what the "best" case is though because it depends on personal preference and use.
    05-18-11 05:42 PM
    I have OTTERBOX Defender. It's a little bulky, but I'm quite happy with it.
    05-20-11 12:46 PM
    I use the Otterbox Commuter and like it allot.
    05-20-11 12:55 PM
    I actually have both commuter and defender and I work outdoors on telephone poles and when at work I use my defender but when Im out with friends and hanging around the house I used the commuter.

I also jam my seidio 2600 ext battery in both cases. Even the defender! Love the extra battery life with little to no bulk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-11 11:33 PM
    +1 for the Otterbox Commuter. I use it with the Seidio spring clip holster. Great combination.
    You are talking about using the Seidio Innocase II holster, correct? I too want a holster for my commuter case and I am having a hard time finding one that fits. I would even use a leather holster as long as the sleep magnet works. I tried just putting it into my pocket but I keep forgetting to lock my phone and I dial people all the time!

05-22-11 07:35 AM
    I also use the Otterbox commuter, its not to bulky but provides excellent protection. I have to look into a clip on for it
    05-22-11 08:30 AM
    Great Thanks for your help friends & i'm proud to join with you in this forum.
    05-22-11 09:30 AM
    i have a tried a ton of cases and skins and i think that the best is till the OEM that came with it. People like to put down Rim but a lot of research goes into any product development so after all i have tried bought and traded for, stick with the original it works best and doe snot cost you anything extra.
    05-22-11 02:44 PM
    Go with the oem silicone. Its a good price and doesn't make the phone that much bigger then it is

05-23-11 07:46 AM
    INCIPIO SILCRYLIC. Mark my words...

05-23-11 12:44 PM
    If all you want is a case and don't plan on using a holster, try the Otterbox Impact case. It's discontinued but you can still find it on eBay or Amazon. Its a killer rubberized case that fits snug and doesn't add much bulk. It offers great protection against drops. For under $9 it's the deal of the century.

Amazon.com: Otterbox Impact Case for Blackberry Bold 9650: Cell Phones & Accessories
    05-23-11 02:22 PM
    i'd go otterbox... can't beat it for true protection
    06-02-11 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD