I am looking for a GOOD mount for my BB on my bicycle. I have looked at a few on Amazon, but have read bad reviews. I want something that will not fall apart. Any recommendations?

Freeze
    Last edited by mrfreeze574; 05-15-12 at 01:40 PM. Reason: I did not mean to put this in the playbook section. I meant to put it in the general discussion section.
    05-15-12 01:26 PM
    make one

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    05-15-12 01:36 PM
    Duct tape?

Seriously though, the ones you have looked at on Amazon, how costly are they? because i have found that a lot of people only tend to review small items like this if they have an issue with them, and people only seem to put the time into positive reviews for high end products.

If its not too pricey id say give it a go, you never know.
    mrfreeze likes this.
    05-15-12 01:42 PM
    Use a RAM mount. I use them on my motorcycle (offroad too) and other vehicles. Very durable and also offer shock protection. Go to their website and choose the components you want to use (various mount methods) and then find the cheapest vendor on Amazon. The components are interchangeable with each other.
    mrfreeze likes this.
    05-15-12 01:52 PM
    I have this one: http://crackberry.com/review-arkon-h...sistant-holder

It's $19 right now on ShopCrackBerry, and compatible with multiple devices.
    mrfreeze likes this.
    05-15-12 02:07 PM
    Thanks I just ordered one. I'll see how it goes.
    05-15-12 02:22 PM

That is cool and hard to beat at that price. I didn't know SCB had it. Since the OP originally posted this on the PB forum, I thought he/she was referring to a PB mount. My bad
    05-15-12 02:27 PM
    Sorry I was looking at something on the Playbook thread and under another thread and posted it in the wrong section. I would never take my PB on my bike. I love it too much!
    05-15-12 02:33 PM

Michelle:

Would you know if there's room in that mount for a 9930 INSIDE an Otterbox case? How much extra room does there appear to be. The last 3 weekends, I've had to take off my daypack, unzip the pocket, remove the 9930, take off the holster (I have already removed the spring clip and only use the shell portion) and get the gps fired up. Find our location, then reverse the process to store it safely away again. (hmmm, do I have any room on my handlebar??? (and yes, I have seen in the past handle bar extenders). I would only want room for the Otterbox case but not the "holster shell.".

Thanks in advance.
    05-15-12 03:13 PM
    Really do your research on them. I lost a $100 bicycle computer because of a lousy mounting device, popped right off and I was actually riding on pavement. Not sure I'd ever take a chance with my bb.
    06-03-12 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD