So I lost my cord to plug my Blackberry Curve into the computer and change songs and everything.

Where is the best place to order a new one? I ordered what I thought was a good one off Amazon and it came with a charger thingy you could attach but the part that actually goes into the blackberry wouldn't fit into it.

I've found what looks like actual one's on ebay for $2. Is that worth it?

Also what other accessories are good for my Blackberry? What about the charging dock?
    03-31-10 09:08 PM
    A charging dock is an excellent accessory. It saves wear and tear on your USB port. Your 8330 uses a standard miniUSB connector. Most people have several lying around.
    03-31-10 09:59 PM
    A charging dock is an excellent accessory. It saves wear and tear on your USB port. Your 8330 uses a standard miniUSB connector. Most people have several lying around.
    Thanks for your help.

I know I have a curve but I might have the number wrong. I've looked around my house and had no luck.

Any other accessories worth buying?
    03-31-10 10:24 PM
    Why not browse the store here on CB? Im sure they have a lot of cool accessories for your Curve.
    03-31-10 10:34 PM
    Thanks for your help.

I know I have a curve but I might have the number wrong. I've looked around my house and had no luck.

Any other accessories worth buying?
    Type the letters m,y,v,e,r with no commas and a space after the r and you'll see your device model number and OS version. As the previous poster noted, the CrackBerry store is a good source for accessories.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD