This is the best case for my BB Torch. Adds some style without adding bulk, and most importantly, keeps my torch protected!!! I used promo code CM12-DG20 at checkout and got 10 bucks off the original price!!! Total was 39.99!! Free Shipping!! Go get yours!!!

www . case-mate . com
    Last edited by otothez; 01-24-11 at 10:00 PM.
    01-24-11 08:59 PM
    you want to tell us where you got it?
    01-24-11 09:22 PM
    01-24-11 09:46 PM
    you want to tell us where you got it?
    case-mate.com
    Last edited by otothez; 01-24-11 at 10:01 PM.
    01-24-11 09:58 PM
    This is the best case for my BB Torch. Adds some style without adding bulk, and most importantly, keeps my torch protected!!! I used promo code CM12-DG20 at checkout and got 10 bucks off the original price!!! Total was 39.99!! Free Shipping!! Go get yours!!!

Umm, I bought this case the first time I got my Torch droped it once and one of the two little parts which snap the faceplate onto the screen broke off. Had to return it and get the otterbox. Although I miss the stylish look to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 01-24-11 at 11:02 PM.
    01-24-11 11:00 PM
    Umm, I bought this case the first time I got my Torch droped it once and one of the two little parts which snap the faceplate onto the screen broke off. Had to return it and get the otterbox. Although I miss the stylish look to it.

I drop my phone at least once a week (clumsy me) and the front face plate has never even came off.
    01-24-11 11:30 PM
    Very Nice, I bought the original Case-Mate when it came out for the torch, I cant get the back piece off now?? I dont even bother with the front slider cover, it always falls off!!!
    01-24-11 11:40 PM
    I have the same case. It looks great, and the case's chrome color is a dead on match with the 9800's finish. The carbon fiber is not genuine carbon fiber, but still looks pretty good. It is slightly textured and is very similar to the 3M DI-NOC carbon material. Another plus for me is the Case Mate "CM" logo, as my initials are C.M. I've had a few friends think it was a custom made case. My only minor criticism is that my Blackberry charger did not fit properly into the micro USB port while the case was on. I fixed this by trimming down the plastic surrounding the terminal and covering the exposed metal with heat shrink.

Heat shrink covering the trimmed down plastic

It fits in the micro USB cutout now.
    01-25-11 02:29 AM
    It's a cool case... the barely there matte black one is better in my opinion - but I guess it comes down to personal preference.
    01-25-11 10:22 AM

www . case-mate . com
    Nice. I like this one.
    01-25-11 10:35 AM
    Overall, I liked the look when I had it on my Torch. Felt well made. My faceplate broke one of its tabs, too, and no longer fit well on the screen, though. I also decided the case was a bit too bulky for my taste.

I just ordered a Incipio Feather case for the Torch. I have one of those on my iPod and love it. Very thin case that comes with a nice screen protector. I'll review the Incipio when I get it in.
    01-25-11 11:41 AM
    Anyone know if a Torch wearing this Barely There case would fit into the Torch leather holster? It already feels pretty tight so I doubt it, but is it even close or definitely a no go?
    01-25-11 04:39 PM
    I tried and It won't fit in the OEM Torch Leather Holster, However it will fit into my old 9000 Holster though, But the sleep function did not work with the case mate case on
    anton-k likes this.
    01-25-11 04:52 PM

i got this case in the mail and the little piece that snap the faceplate to the screen was already missing!! o.o going to contact seller and get a replacement asap. although, it is my favorite case so far lol and the carbon fiber feels really great.
    01-01-12 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD