I am quite fussy about my toys so want to share my delight at a black silicon skin I bought for 99p on ebay. It is very high quality well moulded, so if rubber is your thing grab yourself a bargain at the link below.

Black Silicone Case Skin for Blackberry 9000 Bold UK on eBay, also Cases Housing, For Motorola, Mobile Phone Cases Pouches, Mobile Home Phones (end time 21-Oct-08 19:35:02 BST)

Please post any feedback for others, it is next day delivery.
    10-17-08 12:59 PM
    Thanks for the link... I have just purchased one!

It probably won't go out until after the weekend now though, but for just 99p it had to be worth a look!

I never could resist anything in close fitting black rubber anyway... but that's another story!
    10-17-08 03:12 PM
    Keep us updated, I guess it will go out Monday now 1st class so you should have it Tuesday am, you will be impressed, it is very high quality and the best value I have seen for 99p

I'm still waiting for my Mpro 110 3M projector, it's launch has been delayed for a week, so should be shipped next week, shame it doesn't work with Blackberry, I will have to buy a Nokia or Samsung with a video out to have a play, or use my itouch or ipod which I ubderstand works
    10-17-08 05:41 PM
    I got my red one today.

10-17-08 07:02 PM
    I'm using a black one
    10-17-08 07:55 PM
    I got my red one today.

That looks a bit girly, and a Bold girly at that
    10-18-08 12:55 PM
    That looks a bit girly, and a Bold girly at that
    What else would you expect from our jma?
    10-18-08 05:00 PM
    Keep us updated, I guess it will go out Monday now 1st class so you should have it Tuesday am, you will be impressed, it is very high quality and the best value I have seen for 99p
    Just received an email advising me that it has been despatched... so far so good!
    10-20-08 06:57 AM
    Wow! My highly regarded and untarnished reputation is at risk here, fingers crossed it will be the same as mine and you will be very pleased.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 09:30 AM
    Just ordered it. Thanks for the link.
    10-20-08 12:06 PM
    So! Who ordered a skin? and if you did and have it can we have some feedback, my reputation is at risk here
    10-26-08 01:54 PM
    Good value for money, but for me it does not offer enough protection to the Bold. I'm still after the ideal case.
    10-26-08 02:22 PM
    It's a skin Bob, like the red one in the picture above but black, agree great value for money and quick delivery, but not a cage to protect it all round. I find it useful for occassional use when I will be putting it down quite a bit like on a train or whatever, it will protect the sides and back from knocks but not the screen. I'm sure you will find a time to use it and get your 99p's worth
    10-26-08 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD