The Bold I have was purchased used and came with a black bezel. I recently purchased a charging pod and even after scraping the paint off the connectors, it still doesn't work.

Does anyone have the link to purchase a black bezel with charging connectors that work? I don't have the oem bezel and all the ones I saw online don't come with charging connectors because you're supposed to reuse the oem ones. Thanks.
    11-30-09 08:42 PM
    11-30-09 09:19 PM
    Did you scrape the inside contacts where the board makes contact as well as the outside areas ???
    11-30-09 10:44 PM
    You can buy new connectors on that site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-09 11:15 PM
    When you order new contacts make sure that you get the original silver. Often the black one's are plastic therefore non conductive.
    11-30-09 11:20 PM
    Thanks for the input. I didn't know you could buy connectors...I guess I didn't search well enough. Also, I didn't know I had to scrape the inside too. I scraped the outside off but not the inside. Anyways, I ordered a factory bezel and figured I can swap connectors if needed. I also ordered the screwdriver to do the work since I didn't have one. Thanks for all the useful info!!
    11-30-09 11:22 PM