So back 1 month ago I ordered a full body skin for my new 8310 from BSE, after 3 weeks I got worried and emailed bse that I haddent received my order yet, and I express paid via paypal. My email address with paypal was an old email address so I never received a confirmation # for the order. Just a few hrs later I received an email from bse asking to confirm my address and they would re ship asap. Well there was the problem! My paypal address was messed up! Well just 4 business days later, it arrived. I wasn't sure what to expect exactly, I have owned the invisible shield before for my pearl but decided to give bse a try due to the difference in $$$. Well, for 76% cheaper I was amazed. Invisible Shield is a total rip off! As per request from the bse agent that I had been corresponding with, I confirmed that I received my skin and that the install went flawlessly at 10 pm est, and received a 'thanks for the confirmation and If I needed anything else please contact them again' email from the same rep at 10:04 pm. Wow now that's cust service, 4 mins at ten at night! BSE will most definitely be getting my business again in the future!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 10:31 PM
    BSE does have excellent customer service. I ordered one time and it got damages in transit. I emailed CS and within 30 minutes I got a reply that they would re-ship. Two days later, I had my new BSE.

10-27-08 10:53 PM
    augh 4 days of waiting
    i hope to get mine that fast
    10-29-08 07:05 PM
    yay just received, but gonna do it friday night
    10-30-08 09:36 PM
    I ordered 2, they are so cheap, that way if i F'ed one up i had a spair
    11-01-08 07:23 PM
    Is bse scratch proof like IS and GA? Can you take a key to ur phone with it on. And there be no scratches?

11-11-08 06:26 PM
    Bse is awesome! Great product and fantastic customer service. i have a bse screen protector.

11-11-08 06:30 PM
    Wow! I should be getting mine in a day or so then (I ordered it on friday)!
    11-11-08 06:33 PM
    Is bse scratch proof like IS and GA? Can you take a key to ur phone with it on. And there be no scratches?

I am sure you can. I never had a single scratch the entire time I used it on my 8310. I just applied it to my 9000 last night and looks great!
    11-11-08 06:33 PM
    Is it scratch proof though....do they have examples on video showing how tough the stuff is? Can't go look for myself since i can only use my env to browse the wap forums.

11-11-08 06:35 PM
    Is it scratch proof though....do they have examples on video showing how tough the stuff is? Can't go look for myself since i can only use my env to browse the wap forums.

Here go check out the site. Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page I believe its the same material as IS. Like I said, I never put a single scratch on mine before but just go check out the site.
    11-11-08 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD