I just received my Fortte STiL case. I wanted a splash of color, to go with my new rollerball pen (I collect pens, primarily fountain and rollerball), for the spring/summer.

The Fortte is a beautiful looking case...but the Beyza is a higher quality leather and has held up beautifully since I started using it, which was the very first day I got my Bold (end of February). Plus, there was no strong, industrial cleaning fluid smell when I got it. It just smelled like...leather. Plus, the Beyza case has the LED cutout.

It'll be interesting to see how the case holds up, over the spring/summer.
    Well...that's all!
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 05-14-09 at 11:48 AM.
    05-14-09 11:43 AM
    Thanks Tlynn, I looked at a bunch of pocket cases and sleeves before going with the Beyza slimLine like yours (although my is in vintage brown). I could not be happier and it is always nice to hear from someone who has other cases that the Beyza still holds up to if not better then what ever the other case is. I have contacted Beyza about the possibility of making a MultiFlip case like they do for your Bold for my 8900. They just say there are no plans to do it, shame looks like a nice case.

As far as you slimLine goes is that the flo or vintage leather in red?

rgc
    05-14-09 12:44 PM
    Thanks Tlynn, I looked at a bunch of pocket cases and sleeves before going with the Beyza slimLine like yours (although my is in vintage brown). I could not be happier and it is always nice to hear from someone who has other cases that the Beyza still holds up to if not better then what ever the other case is. I have contacted Beyza about the possibility of making a MultiFlip case like they do for your Bold for my 8900. They just say there are no plans to do it, shame looks like a nice case.

As far as you slimLine goes is that the flo or vintage leather in red?

rgc
    Lol! I had to login to my account to see what I actually ordered. The new site (it's changed since I ordered) has three (3) "red" cases: Croco Red, Flo Red, and Red (the one I have). The leather is not textured...it's just smooth, red leather.

I wish they'd expand the color options, but I love my case!
    05-14-09 01:17 PM
    I have been using a Beyza Croco Black case for my Bold since last Oct. It has held up extremely well, I couldn't be happier with it.
    05-14-09 08:13 PM
    It is so nice to see others appreciate the beautiful Beyza Slimline cases too! I have the Croc leather and Tan and I love them! I don't have one scratch on my Curve because when I am done with it, I just slip it into the case

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 07:18 PM
    It is so nice to see others appreciate the beautiful Beyza Slimline cases too! I have the Croc leather and Tan and I love them! I don't have one scratch on my Curve because when I am done with it, I just slip it into the case

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    They're gorgeous...and they do the job. I also like that the Beyza case offers more side protection, than the Fortte (but that has to do with the style I purchased).
    05-18-09 09:02 PM
    Still wish they would make the MultiFlip case for the 8900.

rgc
    05-19-09 12:04 PM
    I think I might pick up a Beyza The Pouch though to see how it works compared to the SlimLine.
    05-19-09 12:06 PM
    This sounds like a nice case. I just posted a topic to see who has something they like a lot in leather. Is there a review on this? What I wanted to know is if this is a flip up? What I mean is, do you take the phone out of the case to use it?
    I still can't decide if want a sleeve or a case. I don't like my plastic box thing that I have on it now though.
    05-19-09 04:49 PM
    This sounds like a nice case. I just posted a topic to see who has something they like a lot in leather. Is there a review on this? What I wanted to know is if this is a flip up? What I mean is, do you take the phone out of the case to use it?
    I still can't decide if want a sleeve or a case. I don't like my plastic box thing that I have on it now though.
    Visit the Bezya site, and locate your phone. It'll list all cases available for that phone. They do make flip cases.

I'm looking at the new "Outdoor Wave" series.
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 05-19-09 at 05:27 PM.
    05-19-09 05:25 PM
    I'm back using my Beyza. Can't get into the Fortte...I wonder if it has a faulty sleep magnet, too. My phone battery seemed to drain faster, when I used the Fortte case.
    05-28-09 06:38 PM
    I have a Fortte flip case for my 8900. I did a review on it right after I got it. It's help up well and looks excellent. The minus is that it's a bit bulky because the front flap is padded. Review:http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/fo...review-216248/
    Fortte does make a slim profile case similar to the Beyza. It's different than Tylnnsmith's and does not have the buttoned clasp. It covers the sides entirely but I don't think you can see the LED (?). I'm considering it because of the many colors Fortte has.
    06-15-09 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD