01-21-10 10:45 AM
36 12
tools
    I got this pocket case from Beyza sometime ago, just thought i share some pictures to help out any members that are looking for a case since now you guys have your hands on the bold. The one that i have now is a SlimLINE vertical Brown Antique Leather case. Its really slim and it feels nice in your hands.
    Last edited by TheRealJDM; 11-06-08 at 05:02 PM.
    11-06-08 04:49 PM
    I got this pocket case from Beyza sometime ago, just thought i share some pictures to help out any memebers that are looking for a case since now you guys have your hands on the bold. The one that i have now is a SlimLINE vertical Brown Antique Leather case. Its really slim and it feels nice in your hands.
    The LED is WTF too bright!!!

BTW NICE CASE!!! Congrats!!!
    11-06-08 04:55 PM
    I got this pocket case from Beyza sometime ago, just thought i share some pictures to help out any members that are looking for a case since now you guys have your hands on the bold. The one that i have now is a SlimLINE vertical Brown Antique Leather case. Its really slim and it feels nice in your hands.
    Where did you buy it???
    11-06-08 10:06 PM
    awesome, i've been looking for another slim case, the oem ones make you grip the speaker to remove it, which i'm not a huge fan of.

and the fotte(spelling) ones don't have any visibility of the LED.

This one looks like the ultimate solution <:

Update: Here's their website... there are some FANTASTIC looking cases here.

BlackBerry Bold 9000 Cases SlimLINE Series by Beyza Cases | Leather PDA Cases, Smartphone Cases, iPod Cases, iPhone Cases | Leather Case and Sleeve
    Last edited by Neldylah; 11-06-08 at 10:46 PM. Reason: included link
    11-06-08 10:43 PM
    How easy is it to get the BB out of the case? The leather actually looks a little thick and I'm wondering if you can easily 'peel' back the top flaps to pull out the BB.

Also, how long did it take for you to get your case? Thanks!
    11-06-08 10:52 PM
    It looks really nice, except there's no headphone cutout...
    11-06-08 10:52 PM
    Thanks! Just bought one.
    11-06-08 10:54 PM
    It looks really nice, except there's no headphone cutout...
    the speaker is on top of the phone..

I'd much prefer to be pulling the phone from the case by the sides, instead of by grabbing the speaker
    11-06-08 10:57 PM
    the speaker is on top of the phone..

I'd much prefer to be pulling the phone from the case by the sides, instead of by grabbing the speaker
    No, I mean the headphone/headset socket.

I want to keep the phone in its case with the headphone plugged in.
    11-06-08 11:27 PM
    Nice lookin cases! I will get me one as soon as i get my Bold!! Thanks for the info!!
    11-07-08 12:52 AM
    No, I mean the headphone/headset socket.

I want to keep the phone in its case with the headphone plugged in.
    ahh good point.

fortte have some nice cases: Leather pda cases for your Blackberry Bold 9000, Dual Design for Blackberry Bold 9000, Glove Fit for Blackberry Bold 9000, Lateral Pouch for Blackberry Bold 9000, Open Face for Blackberry Bold 9000, STiL Vertical Pouch for Blackberry Bold 9000, Thin
    11-07-08 07:46 PM
    How easy is it to get the BB out of the case? The leather actually looks a little thick and I'm wondering if you can easily 'peel' back the top flaps to pull out the BB.

Also, how long did it take for you to get your case? Thanks!

I push the bold up from the bottom from its case, so i dont either pull it by the sides or ever pulling it by the screen/speaker area. And no, i can't peel the flaps back
    11-07-08 08:36 PM
    I push the bold up from the bottom from its case, so i dont either pull it by the sides or ever pulling it by the screen/speaker area. And no, i can't peel the flaps back
    Thanks for the response!
    11-07-08 10:39 PM
    Got my Beyza case today. I got the black antique leather. The leather on the Beyza case feels of much higher quality than the Fortte case.

Case is a little tight (the inside of the case is generously padded... much more so than the Fortte). The leather looks like it will stretch out nicely with a few days of regular use. The notch in the case for the LED is fantastic. I can also appreciate that they cut a notch in the bottom to allow for the Blackberry to be pushed out from the bottom.

Looking forward to using the Beyza case for a few days to see how well it works with regular pocket duty.
    11-10-08 05:57 PM
    looks like this is the winner so far...
    11-23-08 10:57 PM
    Edit: I just BBM'd the guy that the OP sold his bold to (traitor) and he confirmed with me that the Beyza case doesn't allow access to the headphone jack whilst the device is in it. ):
    Last edited by neldylah; 11-24-08 at 12:12 AM.
    11-23-08 11:28 PM
    looks nice but i decided on the otterbox impact silicone
    11-24-08 02:13 AM
    I can also appreciate that they cut a notch in the bottom to allow for the Blackberry to be pushed out from the bottom.
    ?? The ones on the site, and the OP's case pictured here with bright LED, show no signs of that cutout. Has the design been changed? Shame if it has, 'cos I would have found the "push up" function handy. On the other hand, I suppose closing the gap means more protection and less dust.
    Last edited by PDAMad; 12-05-08 at 09:29 AM.
    12-05-08 09:27 AM
    I ordered the red one months ago and I love it. The case is tight but I have no problem removing the phone from the bottom. It actually fits the Storm perfectly !

You can find it cheaper on ebay.
    Last edited by Gogi; 12-05-08 at 11:31 AM.
    12-05-08 11:29 AM
    I ordered a red one, for my new baby's arrival, in January.
    12-09-08 11:44 PM
    I got my Beyza slimline (red) for the Bold today — it's GORGEOUS! The packaging is gorgeous, too. The quality is excellent! I'm going to order a black one. If anyone wants to see a pic, I can post one in this thread. Let me know.

I know I don't have my Bold yet, but I can buy accessories to make my wait more bearable, right?
    12-17-08 09:36 AM
    Damn the brown leather case the OP posted is reallly nice...I should have ordered that instead of the OEM pouch...grrr
    12-17-08 12:21 PM
    ?? The ones on the site, and the OP's case pictured here with bright LED, show no signs of that cutout. Has the design been changed? Shame if it has, 'cos I would have found the "push up" function handy. On the other hand, I suppose closing the gap means more protection and less dust.
    The OP's case has a notch in the bottom to let you push it out. You can see it more clearly in picture #2, and the picture with the LED, you can see the stitching at the bottom where the bottom cutout is.
    12-17-08 12:35 PM
    There's def. still a cut at the bottom. If it didn't have that I'd have to say this case would probably drive me crazy. Also, as I previously mentioned, this case is a great great fit for the Storm (much better than the bold actually).
    12-17-08 03:14 PM
    There's def. still a cut at the bottom. If it didn't have that I'd have to say this case would probably drive me crazy. Also, as I previously mentioned, this case is a great great fit for the Storm (much better than the bold actually).
    Do you have any pics of the storm in the bold case that you can post? How is it holding up? Has is stretched at all? Would you still recommend this for a storm? lastly, does the led line up with this case and the storm? Thanks for your help.
    02-21-09 07:54 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD