Any one looking for a slip type case, no belt clip on it. look no further than a Beyza case, I have had it for 2 weeks and it is wonderful. High grade leather with a pull tab that will get the case out easily. Its expensive, but as usual you get what you pay for.
    11-17-09 05:51 PM
    I have one that I keep my iPhone in and love it. Been thinking of picking one up for my Storm2, also. Great product.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-09 06:13 PM
    Can we get some pics please? I love my RIM leather pouch and cant see myself using anything else but Im always open to new things.
    11-17-09 07:02 PM
    11-17-09 07:10 PM
    I was actually hoping for actual consumer pics with the 9550 since products sometimes vary from website pics and can be used for comparison as far as size, fit, color etc. . Thanks though.
    11-17-09 07:18 PM
    theyre nice but pretty pricy for a pouch. I've been using the OEM curve pouch for both the storm and now the tour and find that it works perfectly. theyre cheap on ebay too.
    11-17-09 07:27 PM
    Wow those are really nice. A tad bit expensive though
    11-17-09 07:31 PM
    I love the fit of the Storm 2 in the original Tour case, but the magnets don't align to put the Storm into sleep mode. If they did I'd probably just use this. The thing I keep going back to is Seidio's clip holsters. I really do love them. They protect the face and I don't really care that much if the back gets some marks on it. Though I'm so careful/anal I haven't had an issue with the backs getting scratched up. I've used the Seidio holster clips for my last several phones.

Come on Seidio...where are our Storm 2 accessories??
    11-17-09 07:34 PM

Come on Seidio...where are our Storm 2 accessories??
    I'm waiting on incipio!
    11-17-09 09:33 PM
    I have the sena slip case at my office in fed ex today...I'll let you know how it is in the morning...
    11-17-09 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD