03-28-09 01:20 PM
29 12
tools
    Just placed another order with cnn. Cant say a bad thing about them.
    03-27-09 12:13 AM
    I have ordered 20+ items from hongkong from ebay, and cnn.cn and have never had a problem. usually 7-10 business days and my package arrives, i got one once in 5, and the longest ive waited is in 15.

Mind you i'm in canada, dont know if that makes a difference.

In my experience, the best thing to do is keep your orders (before shipping etc) under 20$, and ask the seller to declare the value of the package accurately.

usually items valued under 20$, and customs wont care one bit
    03-27-09 12:34 AM
    My lastest order from cnn.cn arrived yesterday morning. placed the order the evening of March 19th, recieved in Halifax the morning of march 27th. well withing the advertised 7 to 10 business days, order was complete and well packaged.

I'm wondering if the some of these problems people are experiencing have more to do with the US postal service. it seems to be only Americans that i've seen post that they've had issues. I know from my experience, parcels coming from the states are the only ones i've ever had problems with. pretty sad that i have more confidence ordering from Hong Kong than the US.
    03-28-09 10:27 AM
    Couldn't agree morer dave. Free trade my ***. Anything vaued over 20$ that I buy from the states, and I usually have to pay duty on... Haven't paid an extra cent feon HK, and I've had orders of upwards of $100+...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 01:20 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD