I ordered a replacement battery and car charger for my S1 from eworld365 on Ebay and used the car charger for the first time this weekend and it completely killed my OEM battery. I was on the go all day so I had to use the car charger to keep my phone alive, worked fine throughout the day and when I went home to charge it nothing. I tried using different outlets and the same message kept coming up " USB does not have enough power to charge battery" (or something to that effect). I found that odd because I had plugged it into a wall outlet. Even tried the usb port on my PC and nothing. I have only had my S1 for just about a month and I have never over charged or short charged the battery. Long story short I took the battery back to Verizon and they are sending out a replacement. Just a head's up to those who are like me and are looking to find an inexpensive (i.e. cheap like me ) alternative to the in store brands.

BTW this isn't meant to flame the seller just to inform people. The battery that I am now using is the battery that was included in the auction, so I don't think al of their products are crap.
    11-09-09 06:19 PM
    I ordered a car charger off ebay a while ago, but i have never used it. It was one of the cheap ones....hmmm
    11-09-09 07:32 PM
    I bought my girlfriend a charger for her phone of eBay and its a piece of junk. The battery that was bundled in the auction is fine. But the charger, not so much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 07:44 PM
    Duh.

Always buy the real one that is designed for the phone.
    11-09-09 08:22 PM
    I picked up car and home chargers off Ebay, all are working fine (10 months now).
    11-09-09 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD