I have a Blackberry Tour. I LOVE it. Adore it. I find it very useful in many aspects of my life, and a couple of the games are pretty fun as well. The problem? Battery life. My job in a hospital does not allow me to charge it whenever. I try to charge in the car when I can, but that doesn't always get my the battery life that I need. As I find more and more apps that are useful, more and more of the battery is getting used. So is there a better battery out there for the Tour? Anyone have experience with it if there is before I invest?

Thanks!
    10-30-09 12:17 PM
    What OS are you running? Once I upgraded to 4.7.1.53, my battery life stopped wasting away fast.

If you think you need a bigger battery, there is an extended battery that you can buy...I don't have it, so I couldn't really tell you how much longer it'd last.
    10-30-09 12:45 PM
    Just whatever OS came with the Tour. I didn't know you could upgrade the OS. I shall look into that.
    10-30-09 01:10 PM
    I have a Blackberry Tour. I LOVE it. Adore it. I find it very useful in many aspects of my life, and a couple of the games are pretty fun as well. The problem? Battery life. My job in a hospital does not allow me to charge it whenever. I try to charge in the car when I can, but that doesn't always get my the battery life that I need. As I find more and more apps that are useful, more and more of the battery is getting used. So is there a better battery out there for the Tour? Anyone have experience with it if there is before I invest?

Thanks!
    Are you putting it on standby mode? That will help your battery.
    I use mine constantly and get all day and then some.
    10-30-09 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD