I just ordered a set of BSE screen protectors for my Sprint 8330 Curve. I got one page with two different protectors on them, neither of which look like they match up with anything on my Curve, let alone the screen.

Has anyone else bought these before? They look like three of the sides curve around an edge (cut out things for the corners) but I just don't see how it fits. I bought the competitor's full body protector about a year ago and the screen part just covered the screen. No curving around anything.

I have emailed BSE but I wanted to see what y'all thought about it. I tried taking a pic but with the lighting I have now it's real difficult to see anything on the sheet.
    11-12-09 05:16 PM
    I've had them for my 8330, they work great. The hardest part is getting them on. It's not hard but a time consuming process. I believe there is a link somewhere on here with instructions on how to apply them.
    11-12-09 05:42 PM
    I've had them for my 8330, they work great. The hardest part is getting them on. It's not hard but a time consuming process. I believe there is a link somewhere on here with instructions on how to apply them.
    My apologies if I wasn't clear....

My main concern is I feel I was sent the wrong one. On the screen protector part, is it just a flat piece that covers the screen or does it curve around the top and sides?
    11-12-09 05:45 PM
    sorry, it curves around the edges. that's part of the reason it takes so much time.
    11-12-09 05:47 PM
    sorry, it curves around the edges. that's part of the reason it takes so much time.
    Does it curve around both sides? If I put it on horizontal the bend around the sides doesn't include any cutouts to account for the curve. If I put it on vertical, it looks like it could work but the top part would fold back covering the speaker and the top buttons/speakers. There are no cutouts for that. Hmm, also when I fold it around the sides it would cover all the buttons and ports.

I'm about 99.999% sure this is the wrong one. Do you happen to have a picture of your's installed?
    11-12-09 05:52 PM
    sounds like yours may be wrong. I don't have pics, in fact, I just peeled mine off last night, it was time for a replacement and I have to order a new one.
    11-12-09 05:59 PM
    I'm about 99.999% sure this is the wrong one. Do you happen to have a picture of your's installed?
    Bottom line? You're not going to get a resolution on this forum for this problem. We can't see what you have in your hand and can't give you a knowledgable answer.

Best Skins Ever is a great company with really good people. Call them up and talk to them about this and see if they can clarify what they sent you and verify that you have the right skins for your phone.

Again, they are a great group. I use their product and recommend them.

Mark Herring is the production manager and a good guy. Anyone in their customer service department can help too.

You're with the right company. Now you just have to get a resolution that you have the right product from them.
    11-12-09 09:24 PM
    Berryite, who says I won't get a resolution on this forum? Maybe someone would post a pic and say "hey, mine were weird but it actually goes on like this" and everything would be fine.

I really wasn't expecting much from this forum though. My previous experience here is unless I'm asking how to use a leaked ROM there's not much help. I really had no where else to go, so I asked here.

Anyway, I was sent 2 iPhone 3G/3G-S back covers. I contacted BSE and they sent me a picture of what mine should look like. I told them mine looked nothing like that and they replied saying a replacement is on its way. I'm assuming they're letting me keep the first set. They asked for a picture and told me what they were for, but didn't ask for them back.

Who knows, maybe Apple will release an iPhone for Sprint and I'll be able to use them!
    11-22-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD