I noticed that there is an option for total body skin (self explanatory) and a screen skin on the site -- RIM BlackBerry 8130 Pearl Skin (Verizon, Sprint)

What does the "screen skin" cover - and which one do you have/recommend from experience...

Thx.

MG
    01-17-08 04:31 PM
    The screen skin covers the whole screen, plus the entire top part of the bb up past the speaker . I love best skins ever and I suggest the whole body skin, because the back of the curve and pearl are pretty scratchable
    Last edited by Luckykelleyk; 01-18-08 at 05:26 PM.
    01-18-08 05:16 PM
    RIM BlackBerry 8130 Pearl Skin (Verizon, Sprint)

Everything you see in pink is what the skin would cover.
    01-18-08 05:50 PM
    I can't wait to get my skin.. i ordered it last week. I have high expectations, since it seems to have great reviews.
    01-21-08 10:05 PM
    I got it already, but it seems almost imposible to me to leave the screen protector totally flawless. The instructions sheet says that it will improve the next 48 hours... Let's see what happens...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-08 10:07 PM
    I got best skins ever, by the way...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-08 10:08 PM
    Here is what it will look like if you can see it on there.....

And no i didn't color my pearl it got like that from the exposer on the camera.. Weird huh?

01-30-08 11:01 PM
    This Skin looks great on your Pearl! I just put one on my Curve and it streaked really weird. Has anyone else had this happen? I'll post a picture of it later. It occurred about 4 days after I applied it.
    02-04-08 11:23 AM
    This Skin looks great on your Pearl! I just put one on my Curve and it streaked really weird. Has anyone else had this happen? I'll post a picture of it later. It occurred about 4 days after I applied it.
    I used Invisible Shield (invisibleSHIELD | iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield). And it's truly excellent.

You cannot even tell the product is on the phone. I also used my new Curve for a week before my Invisible Shield arrived and I was continually finding that inevitable skin oil on the screen. For some odd reason, the Invisible Shield seems to repel skin oil and I rarely need to wipe my phone down during the day because of skin oil.

I heartily recommend the Invisible Shield product. I couldn't be happier with mine.
    02-05-08 02:37 AM
    I have a BSE on the screen and a Seidio hybrid case on the body, but I love my BSE so much, I might order the whole body kit for my Curve.
    08-31-08 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD