Merry Christmas everyone. I just got back from the in-laws houses and like every year they get me bestbuy gift cards. I wanted to get some Storm Accessories from Bestbuy cause well its pretty much free for me. I was thinking of getting

BlackBerry - Rubber Case for BlackBerry Storm 9530 - Black - 31354BBR

and this

BlackBerry - Holster for BlackBerry Storm 9500 Smartphones

What do you guys think. There having a 20% of sale also. I am leaning more towards the clip cause I probably get the Phantom Skinz but any help would be greatly appreciated
    12-25-08 09:16 PM
    i have the rubber around mine...its fine...

i dont know much about the holster except it is not a BB Original...so if its not orignal i dont use it...i am not a person that likes aftermarker stuff...

enjoy
    12-25-08 09:18 PM
    i have this clear case that's really nice if your someone like me who drops things.. anyway let me know if you want a pic
    12-25-08 09:21 PM
    Merry Christmas everyone. I just got back from the in-laws houses and like every year they get me bestbuy gift cards. I wanted to get some Storm Accessories from Bestbuy cause well its pretty much free for me. I was thinking of getting

and this

What do you guys think. There having a 20% of sale also. I am leaning more towards the clip cause I probably get the Phantom Skinz but any help would be greatly appreciated

I have both of those and I love both. My only gripe is with the shell on the phone it won't fit in the holster. So I use the shell whenever my holster is not on my belt, and vise versa.
    12-25-08 09:24 PM
    The BestBuy near me also has IS for the Storm
    12-25-08 09:25 PM
    man those are some quick response. I went to use the rest room and when I came back already there post. Thanks. I am going to BB tommorow I want to check out the holster, hopefully they will let me play around with it. Also I think there is a VZW kiosk there so I might see If I can use my Gift Cards there. Thanks for the info
    12-25-08 09:26 PM
    I just got the verticle charging dock from the gf for christmas. Its pretty nice i really enjoy the flip alarm clock on the phone.
    12-25-08 09:26 PM
    The BestBuy near me also has IS for the Storm
    I saw that two it was like $17 I am also going to check to see if thats the whole body or just the screen. Clover do they charge to put it on your phone do you know by any chance
    12-25-08 09:27 PM
    I saw that two it was like $17 I am also going to check to see if thats the whole body or just the screen. Clover do they charge to put it on your phone do you know by any chance
    I have no clue, the store near me I wouldn't even trust to look at my phone let alone put something on it. I would say you're going to have to ask them, but I'm going to jump the gun and just guess that it's a no.
    12-25-08 09:30 PM
    man those are some quick response. I went to use the rest room and when I came back already there post. Thanks. I am going to BB tommorow I want to check out the holster, hopefully they will let me play around with it. Also I think there is a VZW kiosk there so I might see If I can use my Gift Cards there. Thanks for the info
    When I got the holster they let me take it out of the package and play with it, so I'm sure they will let you if you ask.

The best buy near me has the IS as well for $20, but it's just the screen not whole body cover.
    12-25-08 09:30 PM
    I just got the verticle charging dock from the gf for christmas. Its pretty nice i really enjoy the flip alarm clock on the phone.
    Can you provide a link to the vertical charging dock that you got??

Thanks in advance.
    12-25-08 09:53 PM

and this

Got the holster- Love it. I got it before I knew Blackberry's had to have a special holster (one with the magnet in it)- lucky- this one is just like or better than a OEM. I wear a shirt and tie for work. It fits very snug- and close- It doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Like I said- I love it.
    12-25-08 10:10 PM
    I have the case and love it. I use it with the 8830 holster. Much nicer.

BlackBerry - Vertical Case for BlackBerry 8300 Smartphones - Black - 82812BB
    12-25-08 10:17 PM
    Got the holster- Love it. I got it before I knew Blackberry's had to have a special holster (one with the magnet in it)- lucky- this one is just like or better than a OEM. I wear a shirt and tie for work. It fits very snug- and close- It doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.

Like I said- I love it.
    when you say holster, do you mean plastic clip? if so, i very highly recommend the seidio holster for the phone. it is by far the best clip you can get for the phone, just got mine about a week ago and had the same one for the pearl and loved it.

Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories

i am now waiting for the innocase with holster to come out so that the phone will be almost completely surrounded and still fit in the clip.
    12-25-08 10:28 PM
    I have that holster... I LOVE it. The Storm fits in it perfectly. I'd recommend it to anyone.
    12-25-08 10:51 PM
    I have the holster from BestBuy and the Seidio holster...I personally like the BestBuy one better, but it isn't as durable. The clip broke away from the holster once already but they did replace it for free
    12-25-08 11:21 PM
    Im sorry i dont see it at best buy but here is what i was referring to.
    http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content
    12-26-08 08:02 AM
    Im sorry i dont see it at best buy but here is what i was referring to.
    http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content
    Ahhhh.... a horizontal case.... yeah, I saw that one. In your post you indicated vertical case, and I was like... "wow, where is that style at??!!"

Thanks for the reply ;-)
    12-26-08 08:22 AM
    lol sorry, i meant it sits verticle on its side, i guess since it can change for whatever way it sits that makes it verticle no matter what!
    12-26-08 08:46 AM
    I have the Verizon plastic holster and I dont use it. I used it once and it seems the top of the holster scrapes the top of the storm. I dont want to scratch up the top of my storm so I am going to look at the BB case today.
    12-26-08 09:03 AM
    I have the case and love it. I use it with the 8830 holster. Much nicer.

BlackBerry - Vertical Case for BlackBerry 8300 Smartphones - Black - 82812BB
    i have the rubber skin around mine and the 8300 case it works perfect for this phone.
    12-26-08 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD