Well, the screen Protector from Verizon is a fingerprint magnet, and I found one that should solve that problem..
    The Problem is I installed the Verizon one so perfectly, that I can't see a "corner" on it, to pull up on, to get it off..Don't want to use a screwdriver tip and risk scratching the edge, but I need to get this damn thing off..

Anyone have any suggestions or tricks on how to get this thing up?

thank you!
    06-03-09 07:23 AM
    Peel up a comer with a pin. You won't hurt anything.
    06-03-09 07:35 AM
    Once removed...whats the best way to put a new one on with out having bubbles?
    06-03-09 07:40 AM
    Smooth it out w a credit card. Make sure the screen is clean and dust free. I suggest a microfiber cloth or lens cloth.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 07:55 AM
    Peel up a comer with a pin. You won't hurt anything.
    wont the pin tip leave a scratch on the glass screen?
    06-03-09 07:57 AM
    Try keeping the pin flat (parallel with the screen), and you should be able to grab the screen protector without scratching your screen.

Plus there are a bunch of youtube videos showing how scratch resistant the Storm screen is.
    06-03-09 09:07 AM
    thanks, DJ! I will try that...
    06-03-09 09:13 AM
    Toothpick no scratches works like a charm
    06-03-09 09:40 AM
    ummm... scotch tape. Put it over one of the corners, and pull it away from the device as you lift it, the cover will come right off.
    06-03-09 09:47 AM
    The tape one works I did that one with mine.

06-03-09 09:51 AM
    REMOVE: Put tape on a small part of the corner of the screen and press firmly. Pull up untill a little bit of the corner comes with it. Then take some tweezers or pliers and pull the rest off.

PUT NEW ONE ON: Clean the screen surface with the cloth that it comes with. Then get the new screen out of the package. Use the pliers to grip a small corner of the protector and line the two bottom edges up as best as possible. Then before pressing the screen into place, get a credit card and slowly smooth the bottom part of the screen down. Work your way up with the credit card while continuing to apply more of the screen protector with the pliers. Onces the screen is completely on, make sure there are no bubbles remaining.

There ya go. Works perfectly for me every time! :P
    06-03-09 10:07 AM
    After you take the protector off why not keep it naked? I hate those worthless screen protectors; I took my protector off 6 mos ago and never looked back. I have no issues with a scratched screen at all.

Matt
    06-03-09 10:22 AM
    Although the VZ protector is failry scratch resistant it does smudge a lot.

What is this other protector you speak of that is both scratch and smudge resistant?
    06-15-09 06:35 PM
    Steel wool works the best at removing screen protectors
    06-15-09 06:45 PM
    Use the 2 favorite man tools. A hammer to remove the protector, and duct tape to put the phone back together. Works like a charm!
    06-15-09 07:19 PM
    And today is National Man Day
    National Man Day | Facebook
    06-15-09 07:26 PM
    Use a lighter to curle the edges up so you can grab it

06-15-09 07:49 PM
    You guys are pretty funny!

Actually, I found an AWESUM anti fingerprint/Anti smudge film here..
    it was 12 bucks for 2 of them, went on perfectly, and now I love my phone 1000%

No fingerprints, no face smudges, and you can't even tell that its on!
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint for BlackBerry Storm | SGPStore.com
    06-15-09 08:50 PM
    Not unless your pin has a tip made of something at least as hard as sand.... you can only scratch an object with another object at least as hard. Sand can scratch glass, because glass is essentially made from molten sand (lightning hitting a sandy beach can form glass rods) - Steel cannot, as it is softer than glass. There are videos on youtube of a guy taking a big knife to a Storm screen and nothing happens.
    06-15-09 09:10 PM
    use a business card. soft enough not to damage, firm enough to catch an edge.
    06-15-09 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD