Can anyone tell me what kind of cases they are using and why you think its nice. I have the silicone case from verizon and it catches EVERY piece of dust in the air. Its quite rediculous actually. What do you guys think?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 08:20 AM
    Im using a case i found on ebay, search for crystal gel tour case. It was 5 bucks shipped and it fits like a glove. I love it, the holes that were cut in it for the speaker are just a little rough, but other than that its the best.
    07-31-09 08:23 AM
    I used the holster from verizon for a short time and I don't know if its just mine but it scratched my screen up real bad, thankfully I have a screen protector!

07-31-09 08:25 AM
    Here's the link to what I think is the best!If you read the entire thread, you'll see why a lot of people who are part of this forum have also agreed with me on why the cases are great.
    07-31-09 08:27 AM
    I bout a crystal clear hard case on Ebay, but had no screen protector like the Speck models -- which doesn't have one for the Tour as of yet.

So I kept looking and found one with the screen. Just type in Crystal clear hard case Blackberry tour 9630 and it should come up.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

07-31-09 08:43 AM
    Personally I prefer to get a protector like PhantomSkinz and use it with a pocket pouch/sleeve. The pouch will protect the phone and makes it easy to get in/out of your pocket (if thats where you keep it). Full body skin will provide even more protection, but i've found using just the screen guard plus a pouch/sleeve will be just fine. I'm not rough on my phones at all so you may see different results.
    07-31-09 08:43 AM
    I use the white silicone protector around the house and for work I use the case that came with the Tour. Like Golfboy, I've noticed scratches on the protector on the screen.
    07-31-09 09:33 AM
    Otterbox defender for a total package or phantom skinz and a normal sleeve for less protection.

07-31-09 09:35 AM
    Otterbox defender!

07-31-09 09:44 AM
    07-31-09 09:46 AM
    has anyone been able to get a time-line on the innocase surface for the 9630?
    07-31-09 10:37 AM
    anyone ever use the seidio screen guards? i'm looking for one that doesnt require water for installation.
    07-31-09 10:43 AM
    I bought the blackberry brand slipcase. Its great. Some people complain because it leaves the part of the phone above the screen exposed, unlike the curve case, but I have found this useful as I can see when my msg light is blinking for when i miss a msg or call.

I also have the vzw screen protector that hides the screen at an angle. This is already my second one as they scratch terribly. They are also not nearly as clear as the screen protectors that I had used when I had an iphone. I will be replacing it with something better soon - probably a zagg invisible shield.
    Last edited by IncredibleBulk32; 07-31-09 at 10:46 AM.
    07-31-09 10:43 AM
    second otterbox defender
    07-31-09 10:45 AM
    second otterbox defender
    LOL... I think you're like the 3rd or 4th on the OtterBox Defender!
    07-31-09 11:26 AM
    I have an Amzer Jelly silicone case that I like except like you said it collects lint and dust even though they claim it resists dust.

Sometimes I just go naked with the included holster, lol I can't decide I keep switching back and forth.
    07-31-09 11:41 AM