I don't want to damage it, just take it off once.

Everyone has a preferred method to do this. But I am willing to buy a good tool for it. Where do I get one without buying a bunch of useless tools in a package that I don't need?
    03-15-09 08:53 PM
    You can just pull it apart. Just to warn you, DO NOT keep phone in pocket w/ that case. The rubbery stuff will peel in a few days. I use the seidio hard rubber case and it doesn't peel, nearly a year in - out front pocket case still perfect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 09:27 PM
    Left and right hand are all you need from what I can tell. My friend has the same case and has broken one while putting it back together as silly as that sounds - he broke a tab... I asked him and he just pulls it apart?
    03-15-09 09:37 PM
    Yep, a tool would probably be worse since it would put pressure on a certain location when prying. Hands are the best tool ever invented.
    03-15-09 10:12 PM
    That sucks. I do keep it in my pocket.
    I REALLY like the screen cover. And I REALLY like the overall appearance. I like the plug for the clip hole and the dimpled surface looks and feels nice. The overall rubber feeling is the only drawback.
    03-16-09 12:03 AM
    My first case was the Body Glove and I found it easy to pry apart with my hands. What I did not like about that case was how easy the screen protector scratched and the extra weight and thickness. I now use a Seidio and am completely satisfied with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 05:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD