I'm using my 8900 as my mp3 player (8 gb media card), and my oem headset went dead on me some time ago. I have a body glove set that while sounds good, is rather annoying because I have to use a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter. Its pretty ridiculous looking and uncomfortable to have this plastic and metal appendage protruding out and stabbing me in the side while I'm running.

So, what is a fairly decent headset out there for my 8900 that has by default a 3.5mm connector that allows me to listen to music and make and receive calls? I'd prefer something with an ear hook design or at the very least ear gels.
    07-17-09 02:56 PM
    I just got hold of the Motorola S9 HD headset. It is Bluetooth and it is the sh!t!!! Not sure if you are looking at BT compatible accessories or not and these were pretty expensive, but oh so worth it. The sound is amazing!! Have not tested the mic for making calls yet but soon...
    07-17-09 03:37 PM
    Yeah I can do without bluetooth. But out of curiosity, how much did they set you back?
    07-18-09 07:34 AM
    I've had a set of V-Moda Vibe 2 for a couple of weeks now. Work great, sound fantastic! The BlackBerry premium headset sounds good too, and its $20 in the CB store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 08:21 AM
    Yeah I can do without bluetooth. But out of curiosity, how much did they set you back?
    They were $74
    07-20-09 07:32 AM
    I agree 110% with LR7 on the S9-HDs. Once you go without the wire, you'll never go back. Sound/performance are top shelf and they're water/sweat resistant!
    07-20-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD