From my research I havent been able to find a Bluetooth stereo headset that received any positive reviews. All say sound quality is poor. I just discovered Slacker radio and love it so need to find a pair of headphones to use with my 9900. Any suggestions? Are those wood headphones any good?
    05-26-12 09:54 AM
    First off, welcome to the CrackBerry forums.

We've done a handful of reviews for Bluetooth headsets on the CrackBerry blogs, have you checked out those out. Also, what price range were you looking?
    Last edited by DJ Reyes; 05-26-12 at 10:56 AM.
    05-26-12 10:52 AM
    If your set on bluetooth headphones I'd suggest shopping around for the cheapest, decent set you can find. Best to go around and try them yourself, as we all have different ideas as to what sounds good. Bluetooth sets at this point can't match the frequency range and audio quality of a wired set.
    Now if you do want to get a decent set of wired headphones make sure to check out the traditional "Big Guns" of the headphone world like:

Sennheiser, AKG, Grado

Good luck with your search.
    Last edited by last_attempt; 05-26-12 at 11:58 AM.
    05-26-12 11:55 AM
    Get the Sennheiser CX 400-II Precision or CX 300-II Precision Ear canal headsets.

They are brilliant.

Additionally, using WAV or FLAC files for music will boost performance.
    05-31-12 07:07 PM
    I recommend Bose ,Skullcany ,Beats by Dr.Dre

Bose is a little expensive,but it is the best brand.The sound effect of Beats by dr.dre and Skullcandy are good and the style is so cool.So make a choice according to your need.
    06-14-12 01:47 AM
    I'm curious about my Etymotic Research HF2. How does it stack up against other heard phones?
    06-24-12 02:01 PM
    By far the best bluetooth headphone purchase I have ever made was the sony ericsson mw600, standard 3.5mm jack, plug in any headphone you wish. Displays my song information (I have a 9810) and to boot has an FM tuner. Battery life is really good, It has yet to die on me even after 20 hours of use on a single charge. It also holds the charge for a long time while not in use.

It isn't audiophile grade, but i mean if your using a BB for that purpose, you don't have a clue what good sound is.

$45 from mobile city
    06-24-12 08:07 PM
    I recommend Bose ,Skullcany ,Beats by Dr.Dre

Bose is a little expensive,but it is the best brand.The sound effect of Beats by dr.dre and Skullcandy are good and the style is so cool.So make a choice according to your need.
    Do the controls (volume/call) on any of those brands work on a BB? Every one I've seen/tried are only compatible with Apple devices.
    07-30-12 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD