12-12-08 05:47 PM
27 12
tools
    RIM Blackberry Storm 9500

Hello Blackberry Fan,

Thank you for your interest in Best Skins Ever. We are proud to announce that we have begun accepting orders for the Blackberry Storm Skins and will begin shipping them immediately. This is no wussy screen protector. It's the ultimate in undetectable scratch defense covering the entire body of your new Storm without changing its size, or more importantly, its look.

Introductory Price: $5.99!

Get in on our special introductory price for the Storm Skin. We will be offering this introductory price through Saturday 12/06/08 so don't miss out.

You can find the new Storm Skin on our home page at Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page or directly at the following link.

RIM Blackberry Storm 9500

Be sure to pass this on to your friends on your favorite message boards and blogs.

Thank you for your interest and continued support. We look forward to protecting your stuff well into the future.

Best Regards,

Michael Herring
    President
    Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page
    Keep the scratch in your wallet... and off your stuff.
    12-03-08 02:19 PM
    Always be sure to install this in a hot bathroom with the shower running. The moisture keeps the lint off your skins! It wont damage your phone either, just dont go overboard and drop it in the bathtub

Love this product. Have it on my iPhone and plan on putting it on my Storm when I get it! Just ordered!
    12-03-08 02:27 PM
    YAY! Just got my email too! I love BestSkinsEver products! I was about order a skins from PhantomSkinz but you can't beat BestSkinsEver price of $6compared to the $25 for PhantomSkinz or the takes forever to ship Invisible Shield Skins also for $25. PhantomSkinz gives you two full body skins for $25 and with their sale now you can also get an additional two screen protectors for a different model phone if you like included in that price. The guy from Phantom seems like a nice guy and their customer service seems good, but... Right now money is tight and I can spend $12 and get two full skins from BSE so...
    12-03-08 02:40 PM
    sweet just ordered mine. these skins are not much different imo.
    12-03-08 03:41 PM
    ORDERED!

...2 (just incase)
    12-03-08 06:30 PM
    I also ordered 2. You can't beat that price!!
    12-03-08 07:28 PM
    their site seems to be down. Just tried to check out and the page wouldnt load. Boo!
    12-03-08 07:36 PM
    just ordered mine too, for that price they are worth trying
    12-03-08 08:00 PM
    Woo hoo! I ordered two earlier today and I just got the message they shipped! I sent an email asking for a diagram of the skins so I'd get an idea of how they would be apply and how the corner pieces would look but I haven't received a response back yet. For $12 though, whatever.
    12-03-08 08:47 PM
    Woo hoo! I ordered two earlier today and I just got the message they shipped! I sent an email asking for a diagram of the skins so I'd get an idea of how they would be apply and how the corner pieces would look but I haven't received a response back yet. For $12 though, whatever.
    id like to see the diagram when or if they send it to you. thanks

edit: said screw it and ordered 2 lol
    Last edited by skinny2; 12-03-08 at 09:37 PM.
    12-03-08 09:32 PM
    I already have one of these skins on my Storm. I bought the custome size skin some time ago and when I got my Storm I cut it to fit the screen and even covered the back. It is the BEST. I do not worry about scratches and it is easy to apply and causes no problems with the touch screen sensitivity. I highly recommend this company.
    12-03-08 10:35 PM
    Wow, this is very re-assuring....(Sarcasm People) Click Here > <

The guys used a credit card to squeegee out the bubbles on the screen..."woopsie"
    12-03-08 11:57 PM
    Wow, this is very re-assuring....(Sarcasm People) Click Here > <

The guys used a credit card to squeegee out the bubbles on the screen..."woopsie"

I used a credit card to put all my BSE skins on my previous phones, never a problem. What else are you gonna use? they dont send you any kind of tool.

I dont know how he got lines though, i didnt.
    12-05-08 05:19 AM
    How does the BSE skin feel? ive never used anything but VZW screen protectors on my phones.
    12-05-08 10:03 PM
    are those for protection? im all about the hard plastic case from verizon for 19.99

works great
    12-05-08 10:21 PM
    nice, for $8 shipped its worth a shot...the others have coupons that'll make up for it
    12-05-08 10:38 PM
    Beautiful!! Just ordered 2! Thanks so much for the hookup!
    12-05-08 11:05 PM
    also ordered 2 posting high res pictures tomorrow when its all dried up
    12-08-08 11:23 PM
    i dont want a skin thats gonna be scratched by a credit card lol
    12-08-08 11:32 PM
    i put mine on, looks great.
    12-08-08 11:46 PM
    I ordered 3 with free shipping - yeah that's right 3 for 18 bucks total, including shipping(they had a 5.99 special) So Phantam or IS skin this.

I'll have the phone for 2 years, so I'm set for now.
    12-09-08 12:07 AM
    It's all the same IMO. my buddy has the IS skin on his phone so i've had a chance to compare.
    12-09-08 12:15 AM
    i put mine on, looks great.
    Can we get pics of this?
    12-10-08 01:10 PM
    I'll see if I can get pics up tonight. I just moved yesterday and I haven't had a chance to unpack my SLR.

BTW, With the BSE skin on you can still cradle the phone. it is a LITTLE snug but there shouldn't be any problems.

Also, not sure if it is becuase of the weather but mine took an entire 72 hours to dry. Upon looking at it today all the bubbles have disappeared and all the places where I thought I messed up are looking really nice. Patience paid off.
    12-12-08 10:53 AM
    I used a key to try scratching the skin. I phailed miserably.
    12-12-08 10:54 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD