Going by the recommendations here, I'm getting a BSE for my Curve 8330.

Question: Is there an advantage of the Total Body Skin over the Screen skin?

I know there's a difference in the two...I just wondered what most people are buying from BSE.

Thanks!
    Scott
    09-17-08 11:01 AM
    i only have the screen protector. does it really matter if the back case gets scratched? no....anyways i usually have a rubber skin on the back anyhow.
    09-17-08 11:02 AM
    i mean it really just depends on the coverage you want.
    09-22-08 01:18 AM
    Going by the recommendations here, I'm getting a BSE for my Curve 8330.

Question: Is there an advantage of the Total Body Skin over the Screen skin?

I know there's a difference in the two...I just wondered what most people are buying from BSE.
    Scott
    Howdy Scott,

Every cell phone or hand held game unit, I have ever owned, got a screen protector and case of some sort. The slicker the device, the more reason for a rubberized skin/case (for me anyway).

A total body skin on your BB, will make it easier to hold (unless your greasing pigs for a rodeo, or doing things with butter I don't wanna know about).

For my 8320, I opted for a rubberized battery door replacement and a screen protector. Now just waiting for force field generated skins, with hover protection.
    09-25-08 03:07 AM
    I have a full BSE on my curve. I'm anal about scratches...I've noticed that as soon as I notice my phone is damaged I quickly become bored with it and need to switch. This isn't so much a problem with the curve cause I've already switched out my housing once..and it's an awesome phone...if I ever get bored I just find a new app to play with lol.

Anyways I digress... I would go full body if you're like me. It's a pain in the *** to put on but hopefully you won't have to do it again for a while.
    09-25-08 09:16 AM
    I have been through a lot of different covers for all of my peripherals. I mean, scratch-wise, I'm not too concerned. At the rate I go through them, I just don't care if they get a little scratched.

I have been really high up on these uniqueskins lately though. At least I can have some fun with it that way. Plus, it's easier to put on than other cases I've tried.
    09-25-08 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD