What is the best case to use with these? I have heard that the OEM pouch causes the skins to stain. I typically carry my bb in my inside jacket pocket and like the OEM because its thin. I am looking for a similar pouch and preferably not a snap or holster. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    05-05-08 07:43 PM
    Some are using a 8830 holster case, with the Curve that has a skin...
    05-05-08 07:47 PM
    Will it scratch the top rubber?
    05-05-08 07:49 PM
    I have a BSE and a Speck clear case (you can get one at a T-Mo retail store for about $10). This arrangement has worked out quite well for me.
    05-05-08 07:51 PM
    I use a rubber skin on my 8330, and I've found that it fits really well in the Blackberry leather side pouch (can't post a link, but its in the CB store.) I'm extremely picky about pretty much everything, but I really like this combo. My BB won't get scratched in my pocket (I also have a screen protector), and when its in my purse it won't dial some stranger.
    05-05-08 07:59 PM
    I use a rubber skin on my 8330, and I've found that it fits really well in the Blackberry leather side pouch (can't post a link, but its in the CB store.) I'm extremely picky about pretty much everything, but I really like this combo. My BB won't get scratched in my pocket (I also have a screen protector), and when its in my purse it won't dial some stranger.
    I'll look at the crackberry store again! Thanks
    05-05-08 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD