anybody have any tips to reduce the lint and dust buildup around the edges of the skin?
    05-26-08 08:06 PM
    Turn on the hot water in ther bathroom shower and let the bathroom steam up and then put your BSE on in the steamy room(moisture gets all the dust and lint out of the air). I have put BSE on both my 8330 and 8830 this way with no problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 08:17 PM
    Sorry but I meant to clarify as to how to reduce the buildup after u already have it on?
    05-26-08 08:19 PM
    Good question, I just got mine on last night...
    05-26-08 08:20 PM
    Sorry. Guess I should have read better. I can't help with that one personally. I have heard of some taking clear nail polish along the edges to seal it down but I haven't come across the need as of yet. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-08 08:24 PM
    you might just have to take it off and retry the application. they say it may take some practice to get it just perfect. make sure your device is completely clean and wipped down before you apply the skin and try to avoid fingerprints on the applicating side of the skin.

i'm planning on applying one to my new curve...i'll let you know how it comes out
    06-01-08 11:22 PM
    some scrape it with their fingernails and some redo the app. i never really had a prob with this. i use a skin too. i had a pearl i used a skin with a full body protector cause with a skin i was able to hold the darn thing easer cause of its size. i have a curve now and bse is on and skins are on way so far so good. the only probs i have had with dirt in the protector is with those cheapo ones off of ebay the ones that have that outer laywer you peal off and stick with static. i dont think you can take a bse off and put it back on after it drys. i got lucky and took it partly off like 2 hours after i put it on. those things are amazing there were marks when i put it backk on but within some time it all healed.

the matereal is 3m paint protectant. they use.
    06-04-08 01:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD